Sign in to follow this  

This is one of the first MOC Historical Buildings I made, so please comment on what could be done better (also my first post)

Lego Reich is a small state which lies on a peninsula at the north of Germany. Its ethnicity is a mixture of Scandinavians (including Danes especially) and Germans.

During the Middle Ages, Lego Reich fought with a skillfull, though small army, defending it from attackers both from Viking Norway and Germany.

The unification of various Germanic states excluded Lego Reich, and the growing threat of Prussia was becoming a crucial danger to Lego Reich.

Skillfully, the monarchs of Lego Reich held their status in Europe by negotiating with the Kaisers and Leaders of Germany.

During World War One, Lego Reich kept itself out of the bloody conflict once again by means of diplomacy, but continuing disputes over trade lead to Germany declaring war on Lego Reich, invading it in the end of 1917. The war lasted for 5 months, but excellently deployed Lego Reich soldiers held off against a technologically superior enemy. A ceasefire was signed in May 1918, but there was no official peace agreement.

Germany surrendered in November 1918, and Lego Reich soldiers began attacking Germany, moving 2km South of the Pre-war borderline, occupying what used to be a series of fortifications built by Prussia against Lego Reich.

(Lego History continues)

Prussian Border Crossing

Here is part of a wall which was not demolished after World War One. It was abandoned to the forces of nature. Here are seen a platoon of Lego Reich Soldiers by the Prussian Border Crossing.

260237_536207376425675_1673543797_n.jpg

945591_536205416425871_16703970_n.jpg

The former border crossing between Prussia and Lego Reich

945591_536205416425871_16703970_n.jpg

The Weapons store for the soldiers, now just a home for plants

400704_536207166425696_1728973733_n.jpg

and bikes

969697_536205466425866_1230613837_n.jpg

German: Kingdom of Prussia. The signpost which once marked the limits of the German Empire.

969648_536207223092357_870080401_n.jpg

Something behind the gates!!

417849_536204976425915_1771099301_n.jpg

It turns out to be an artillery emplacement. :D

941252_536206383092441_2146614293_n.jpg

What I enjoy about these small dioramas is trying to make it show detail, because it is the small things which count as well. It would have been nice if I could have more pieces XD. (That is my grey lego gone :( )

Thanks for watching

Edited by The_Wormy

These pictures are outside the set guidelines. Please reduce their size to 800 x 600 or less.

@ZCerberus: You can be nicer. He is new here, so he doesn't know how things work here.

@The_Wormy: Nice moc, great pictures! But.. What is that bike doing there??????

Interesting MOC. The wall does look ruined, so that is a plus. Otherwise I would expect the size to be larger of a real world example.

Hi,

the MoC ist nice, but what I am wondering is that the army of LEGO Reich is still armed with very old weapons.

I mean musket rifles are not a common weapon in the early 19th century. The german forces are equipped with needle rifles since 1866 (battle of Königgrätz) or earlier. 1915 even the MG 08/15 has been introduced to the german army and therefore I am wondering about the weaponary of the LEGO Reich and that they have been able to resist the invasion.

Beside the weaponary issue I think your mocs shows very well the effect from time on infrastructure and even the nice green bike as a forgotten item from the forces is a very nice detail.

Hi,

the MoC ist nice, but what I am wondering is that the army of LEGO Reich is still armed with very old weapons.

I mean musket rifles are not a common weapon in the early 19th century. The german forces are equipped with needle rifles since 1866 (battle of Königgrätz) or earlier. 1915 even the MG 08/15 has been introduced to the german army and therefore I am wondering about the weaponary of the LEGO Reich and that they have been able to resist the invasion.

Beside the weaponary issue I think your mocs shows very well the effect from time on infrastructure and even the nice green bike as a forgotten item from the forces is a very nice detail.

He never said which reich it was I assume it would be the first reich which originated in the holy roman empire of 962 and lasted until 1806 last I checked that's plenty of time for the Germans to have muskets

Actually just checked he mentioned the years 1917 - 1918 so Kerntechner is correct lol but also Kerntechner it isn't about the weapons as Wormy may not be able to get better weapons. Muskets may be the best he has