Sign in to follow this  
LegoLover

Harry Potter Month

I certainly do! It looks sorta classy

As much as I enjoyed the Halloween skin...the orange and the dismembered appendages were starting to hurt my eyes nuts.GIF

Excellent. Again.

You guys need a life, but as long as you haven't got one, keep up the excellent work.

But how do I Harry Potterify my avatar?

.... hmmm have an idea.

Ohh, I hate Harry Potter... oh well. Is it really a whole month? Not to take away from the artwork on your site whice is excellent...

God Bless,

Nathan

I like it, but why we all in Griffindor? I want to be in Slytherin or Hufflepuff....(no-one want to be in Ravenclaw)

Hey guys, I see you noticed the new theme and so I thank you for the nice words about it! *satis*

First of all: Sorry for the lack of informations, but unlike at the Halloween theme and the Viking Month this time the staff wasn't able to put up everything online at the same time! So please have a bit of patience till DoubleT will posts all informations about Potter Month! ;)

Another note: The forum skin isn't finished yet, if I find the time I will add some small details here and there. (Actually I made the whole skin last night from 21.00 till 02.00 o'clock!)

Hope this cleared up some things and hopefully DoubleT will tell you the whole truth within the next hours! ;)

PS: Feel free to potterfy your avatar, a thread about it will be added as soon as possible!

Nice skin - now for a remake of my avatar :oD

KimT

even tho it would be nice if apo could change the yellow colour to a darker one. it's rather difficult to read the yellow text on a white/yellow background

Liking the news skin, I miss Halloween though :'(

How's it fair Xmas gets loads of time, and Halloween is sweeped under the carpet after a week. The world is unfair, Halloween is much better. I mean in the real world, not EB.

Anyway in celebration of HP month, here's the minifig of me. Unfortunately TLC don't make a head with glasses and stubble.

I too wouldnt mind a Xmas theme....

Also I love the sparkly forum header and footers...if thats what there called...

How's it fair Xmas gets loads of time, and Halloween is sweeped under the carpet after a week. The world is unfair, Halloween is much better. I mean in the real world, not EB.

What?! How can you compete with Christmas? It's my 2nd fav holiday of the year...

God Bless,

Nathan, rampaging off topic... ; )

:oD GREAT!!!! I didn't expect to see this to be truth, but now I see it is!!!! Excellent, it seems as if Eurobricks have drunk Felix Felicis potion. May I be at Slytherin??? I wanna let those Death Eathers in Hogwarts!!!! *twisted*

:oD GREAT!!!! I didn't expect to see this to be truth, but now I see it is!!!! Excellent, it seems as if Eurobricks have drunk Felix Felicis potion. May I be at Slytherin??? I wanna let those Death Eathers in Hogwarts!!!! *twisted*

Calm down... :D , what are you talking about?

Ohh, I hate Harry Potter... oh well. Is it really a whole month? Not to take away from the artwork on your site whice is excellent...

God Bless,

Nathan

yes i also do not like harry potter *satis* but great job

i think i like the real eb best of all though ;) :P

God Bless,

Nathan

yes i also do not like harry potter *satis* but great job

i think i like the real eb best of all though ;) :P

Same here!

God Bless,

Nathan

even tho it would be nice if apo could change the yellow colour to a darker one. it's rather difficult to read the yellow text on a white/yellow background

Please specify what part of the page you mean! (you can send me an PM)

I love Harry Potter. I am expecting next thursday (cinema ;)) and I hope for Harry Potter Lego for Christmas :-D, especially the graveyard!

I think Apo did a great work again!