Sign in to follow this  
legomilk

Bionicle list 2008

So, what seems to be a few likely conclusions from this awesome info...

--Three villain & three hero sets, coming in two batches. Meaning the rest of the Nuva in summer.

--Some kind of Toa obviously related to the Ignika.

--Six early, smaller sets, although how small is shrouded in mystery.

Yay 2008!

-Ikk

YEAH! Looks like a great year! Very interesting names...

The nuva are back?!?

Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy Yessy!!!!!! (Not inteded as spam.)

What would be great is two sets of heroes, who think they both have right to awaken Mata Nui, that fight in a race against time. >:-)

YAY NUVA ARE BACK!!!! I will get all 6 redux Nuva assuming they aren't horrible *coughKongucoughMahricough* Probably 6 small sets, 3 villains, 3 heroes and later 3 heroes, 3 villains, and 3 titans.

YES!They better not transform the Nuva, but just update their seign with new articulations AND PIMPED MASKS!Just like they did with the Hau Olda *coughLhikancough*

As long as we get familiar-looking Nuva, I'm sold.

Plus, having three villains and three heroes per wave would be a fantastic idea, spreading out the creativity.

And we better have some good looking stuff.

Wow, this is interesting stuff...but I had a conversation about the Nuva with Greg, and he definitely did give much uplifting news about the Nuva...I'm just going to expect the worst (completely un-Nuva Nuva) and hopefully be pleasantly surprised if it's better than that.

My only hope is that Pohatu will be brown, but I'm not so sure they'll just give up yellow after only two years.

Even if the Nuva do look like old, I'm still betting we get an Iron and Yellow Pohatu.

... :-P

They were recovered from the Piraka's prison. You don't have to kill a Toa to take his mask.