Looking great! pirate_classic.gif However, how have you anaged to get those "Prints" into your MOC? And those "Shaders" How you anaged to do that aswell? The ship looks great! And all those little details you put into the ship. :thumbup:

Captain Becker

I'll move this to the Pirate MOCs Subforum.

Great MOC by the way! :thumbup:

It would be a great idea for the Pirates theme to include an exploration ship like this one.

The catamaran is really well done too. There is a lot of good detail throughout the MOC.

Phredit:

Edit: Phred wins again pirate_laugh2.gif

Always! :devil_laugh:

Instantly recognizable as HMS Endeavor! Good work on both the ship and all the many details. I'm especially fond of the accessability to the ship's interior. Would love to see this project go through.

However, I suggest this to be moved to the MOC forum, as it is a creation meant to be discussed. It may only secondarily be advertised as Lego Ideas project pirate_wink.gif

Edit: Phred wins again pirate_laugh2.gif

That's a fine creation and, like Phredit saidit, a good addition to the Pirates theme. The form of the hull and sails are both nice. It seems the shipyards have really gotten busy again...

...like Phredit saidit...

:laugh:

It seems the shipyards have really gotten busy again.

This is good, real good.

Anduin, is there a reason for the one cannon port so low around the berth deck? I had looked a images of HMS Endeavor replica's, and they seem to have around six cannon on the spar deck.

First I don't want add guns, because it was no war ship, it was a coat transport boat and Cook had a peaceful mission.

To observe the 1769 transit of Venus across the sun, was a great mission for all european nations.

England was in war with france, but the Endeavou could sail without fearing to get attackted by france.

But in case that the Endeauvour rans aground on a shoal of the Great Barrier Reef, they had to throw the guns into the sea.

So my ship has to got some guns too.

And a Lego ship shoud have some guns, so I placed them under deck. ;-)

Now you can see why the guns are where their are.

Sorry If I wrote something wrong, english is not my mother tongue. :)

1880329-o_19j65ecg71uu01dps6j81a7soagk-full.png

1880374-o_19j66bl5ts5e1rrdnu51pu35vv5k-full.png

1880320-o_19j65ecg61spn1mv3hl088k15smh-full.png

Edited by Anduin1710

That's really a great Ideas project! I really like all the details and techniques (for instance for the sails) :classic:

Supported :wink:

Very well done. An absolutely fine creation.

Good that you have included so many different views.

Danke! :D

Das Rendern hält immer am längsten auf.

Ich hatte mehrere (so um die 30) Testbilder gemacht und immer wieder was verändert, zB. andere Aufdrucke für die Figuren.

Rendering keeps on getting the longest. I had several (around 30) made test images and repeatedly changed what, for example. other imprints for the figures.

Anduin,

I understand that many people are multi lingual and English is not everyone's native tongue. However, EB guidelines state that only English is to be used on this site.

I placed the Google translate text in your post. Feel free to revise the translated text if something was mistranslated.

I like the colors on the Endeavor, the single broadside cannon looks a bit sad though pirate_sceptic.gif .

Good job on that catamaran, interesting sail shape.