MysticModulus

Sincere greetings from Sweden

One of my fondest memories from childhood includes the purchase of "The Black Seas Barracuda" (6285), I had saved my weekly allowance and other gifts for a long time and there I was in an aisle in a supermarket (ca 1991), 7 years old determined to bring this treasure home with me. Now I'm 30 and this set has eluded the fate of deconstruction ever since I got it and it still looks as magic now as it did when I got it. I still love the sets of Pirates and Castle of that era. Since then the Lego-addiction we all know has blossomed every fifth year or so, this last time I bought almost every single set of the brilliant City Arctic-theme (except the supply plane wich still eludes my grasp due to the empty post-christmas-shopping-shelves). I've meddled with Warhammer some since my childhood but after having spent a small fortune on big sets (Benny's space ship being the noteable latest addition) I'm now looking forward to getting ideas for my own MOC's! Glad to be here! :sweet:

Edited by MysticModulus

Good to have You with us :thumbup: Please enjoy and contribute :classic:

And i too remember the day i got my very own BS Barracuda. Gift even greater because it was given to me by my beloved uncle... american uncle so it was like 3 times better than if it would be bought just like that :blush: And i have to this day, looking forward too rebuild it and play :wink: