Sign in to follow this  
Lord Of The Fries

[MOC] Lord-Scale Darth Maul

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello again fellow Eurobricks members :sweet:

If you have seen my other topic about the Lord-Scale then take a quick squiz at it now.

On to the pictures!:

The Big Mauly!

6778827520_c06eb01630_z.jpg

Not to happy with the horns but the lightsaber and the belt I really like. The blades of the lightsaber took me ever to find 11 studs for each blade out of 70 litres of LEGO bricks *huh*

For more characters I made see here"]here[/url].

Well that's it for the my entry and I hope to see more!

Cheers,

LOTF

Hm, not bad, but I can't help but feel that it lacks detail. I would include some trans-yellow studs to represent his eyes and maybe use SNOT to attach a tile diagonally to his torso in order to show the fold of his robes. I would also work on the posing. Right now it looks like he is just standing there and handing his lightsaber to somebody (which by the way needs a longer handle). The general likeness is there, though.

Hm, not bad, but I can't help but feel that it lacks detail. I would include some trans-yellow studs to represent his eyes and maybe use SNOT to attach a tile diagonally to his torso in order to show the fold of his robes. I would also work on the posing. Right now it looks like he is just standing there and handing his lightsaber to somebody (which by the way needs a longer handle). The general likeness is there, though.

The posing and the hilt should be changed as you said but these figures aren't supposed to have a lot of detail, just enough to show who the character is.

The posing and the hilt should be changed as you said but these figures aren't supposed to have a lot of detail, just enough to show who the character is.

They do show that :thumbup:. However you should stretch the lightsabre hilt a bit further along to increase the size a bit.

I respect that, but your other figures have eyes too, so I think you should at least include those in order to have this figure be unified with the rest.

I respect that, but your other figures have eyes too, so I think you should at least include those in order to have this figure be unified with the rest.

Fair enough, but I kinda intended the black line to be his eyes but I will change it to trans-clear studs :classic: