Sign in to follow this  
Captain Roger

Captain Ironhook's Refuge

he is a little island in where ironhook and his crew are refuged. They have a jail and an imperial soldier captured:

captain_ironhook_refuge.jpg

captain_ironhook_refuge_2.jpg

captain_ironhook_refuge_3.jpg

captain_ironhook_refuge_4.jpg

I know i am a noob, but hope you like it

You may want to build up a bit... If Red Beard came to see his good..erm..friend and parked his ship nearby the island would be flooded...

God Bless,

Nathan (who is foring a party to rescue the soldier...)

I'm wondering... How do they get to the cell without getting their feet wet? :-D

Hehehe that's probarly part of the punishment *skull*

You may want to build up a bit... If Red Beard came to see his good..erm..friend and parked his ship nearby the island would be flooded...

God Bless,

Nathan (who is foring a party to rescue the soldier...)

Hahaha that could be true, but why do you want to rescue the soldier?!

Good MOC captain Roger, especcially for a "noob"(not that I think that! you said it yourself...)

Captain Roger, I like what you've done with the mini-figures and their heads. You've used some heads that weren't part of the Pirate theme and they work quite well. You've also got some torsos from a rarer Pirate mini-figure and I've never thought to different heads on them, probably because of their rareness I didn't want to modify them. Silly me!

I'm wondering... How do they get to the cell without getting their feet wet? :-D

You are right, i thought it when i built it i haven't got sufficient pieces 8-|

Well, to justify that, i think that people are probably victims of a shipwreck and they sheltered in a small, but near island. In 6296 Shipwreck island the pirate has the same problem

About minifigs...i have used faces of pirates, western, and space.

Thanks for comments

You are right, i thought it when i built it i haven't got sufficient pieces 8-|

Are you continually building upon your collection of pieces? What I admire most is you're making MOCs with what you have, rather than sitting round waiting until you get the right pieces. It'll probably make you a better MOCer in the long run.

Well, to justify that, i think that people are probably victims of a shipwreck and they sheltered in a small, but near island. In 6296 Shipwreck island the pirate has the same problem

No need to justify? I'm not sure what shipwreck victims have to do with this MOC, so could you explain why you've added this sentence?

The IP face and ninja face both work very well.

God Bless,

Nathan

What does IP stand for (besides Internet Protocol)? Inferior Pirate? Ice Pirate? Idiotic Pirate? Irrate Pirate? Interesting Pirate? P doesn't stand for pirate, does it?

Ice Pirate?

Pretty close! IP=Ice Planet

God Bless,

Nathan

Were you referring to this old geezer Mr Norro...

Yes, but you shouldn't refer to the commmander of the galaxy like that...X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Another fine MOC, Cpt. Roger. Out of your latest two MOCs, this one stands out more. It has more flavor to it, if that means anything. :-P Keep up the good work!

The IP face and ninja face both work very well.

D

Yes, but you shouldn't refer to the commmander of the galaxy like that...X-D

Ahhhhhhh screw the old snuffler!

Anyway, back to Captain Roger's MOC.

Question: The raft on the right...

Is it based on the raft from this set?

1713-1.jpg

Well, lets wait for Captain Roger's word on the matter before we go accusing him of pattened piracy! There is a remote chance it could be a coincidence.

sorry for be so late i have started university and i am far of my home...i haven't got an own pc now...

well...that raft is inspired in that set yes...is the same but changing yellow cylinders by red.

Mr Tiber is right...i am a pirate after all arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

We can either promote him or hang him...

That depinds, is the man in charge favor of the pirates word...or...the Imperials word?

Very nice moc btw Captain Roger!

How about we promote him and then hang him? It would probably be a lot easier for us then hanging him then promotion him.

Not that it matters where he stole the idea from anyway, the raft wasn't that exciting and including it as part of this MOC he's found a better way of presenting it.

No don't promote, it may cause people to steal the design of other sets and change the colours, just to get promoted. solution: hang him! *skull*

Quite so Mr Tiber...

It could also be said he stole this sail boat straight from Lagoon Lockup or The Imperial Trading Post!

captain_ironhook_refuge_3.jpg