Sign in to follow this  
Daniel G

HMS Active

[pid][/pid] 121B

Hello,

I changed my ship again little. The nose, the tail and new figures. Surely the ship has some lack. In this connection still another new ship will develop later with finer details.

1dscf1929.jpg

dscf1915.jpg

dscf1918.jpg

dscf1920.jpg

More on Brickshelf

Many greetings

Daniel

This sir is a beauty! I really like the classic color scheme and size of the ship. The sails look great and the detail is wonderful, especially the cabin. Other small details such as the bell really complete this moc. Good job!

What? Thats Captain K`s HMS Active, Daniel G, i want an explanation. Or have you done HMS Leopard too eh?,

Captain Becker

What? Thats Captain K`s HMS Active, Daniel G, i want an explanation. Or have you done HMS Leopard too eh?,

Captain Becker

According to the Brickshelf folder, he has done all of Captain K's MOCs. I think we need a bit of an explination since this is NOT your folder or shippirate_sceptic.gif .

Everything OK,

This is simply professed!

Daniel G. is a very good friend of mine (Capt. K). Both of us use the same Brickshelf-folder. This is unusual!

But for us OK.

The HMS Active is build by Daniel G..

For example, "puerto de la cruz" is a project this we build together.

Capt. K

Edited by Captain K.

Very nice.

It feels like a cross between a classic Lego® style and more custom Eurobricks versions we've seen more of recently.

I like the shape and the sails/mast design a lot. It looks like you also have some very nice details on the ship.

I would add some of the blue you used on the ship to the stern cabin. I know it is hard to make a tall ship like this without it looking too "boxy", but I think over-all you did a very nice job!

Everything OK,

This is simply professed!

Daniel G. is a very good friend of mine (Capt. K). Both of us use the same Brickshelf-folder. This is unusual!

But for us OK.

The HMS Active is build by Daniel G..

For example, "puerto de la cruz" is a project this we build together.

Capt. K

Oh i see now, :pir-tongue: Im sorry for blaiming for him, but avoid these i say you should do own files both of you, like: Daniel G and Cpt. K and you put your MOCs in your own files, thats how we can avoid these misunderstandings. :pir-classic:

Captain Becker

I love your ship, the HMS Active looks very realistic in many ways, the bow uses a much used, but great looking style.

The most favourite part of your ship must be the Captain's cabin (outside of course), but the steering post with all of the officers looks good as well.

Thanks for sharing!

Oh i see now, pirate_tong.gif Im sorry for blaiming for him,

Yea, I'm sorry too. I just hate people who find cool MOCs and claim that it is theirspirate_pirate_angry.gif . Now I understand.

As for the ship, I like it. I would add something to the black part on the second deck side windows. It seems too bland. Also, try to center the ladders on the side more. The flag with the red background means that the ship is a merchant ship.

Also, try to center the ladders on the side more.

Yes, I know. But the next ship will be better. I want to then try also the masts themselves to build. It is to become a frigate with one cannon deck, similarly as "Surprise" in the film "Master & Commander".

Greetings

Daniel G

And once again the a proud ship of the empire keeps peace and harmony on the sea.

Very nice and detailed ship. I enjoyed most the many different types of minifig you used.

Keep forward the empire needs every ship.

Hello,

I changed my ship again little. The nose, the tail and new figures. Surely the ship has some lack. In this connection still another new ship will develop later with finer details.

Many greetings

Daniel

This is one of the best rebuilds I have seen in a long time; even though it's simple, it makes the entire ship looks so much better...

I seriously do like your new bow. :pir-sweet:

All you now need is... guess what? A full custom rigging :pir-devil:

I do understand if you don't have the time, but on such a nice ship it is almsot essential I think.

I like the sails this is pretty impressive! I'm currently working on a first-rate but the rigging and masts are challenging for me.