Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Separatist Occupation

Thats so Awesome I'm speechless I Don't know what to say. :oh::oh3:*oh2*

Edited by brickfoot

I knew it! I knew this day would come when AC will finally merge all his Theed creations into one massive diorama, and damn! That really looks fantabulous! I'm not gonna comment anymore on the individual details (since it has been already raised in the previous topics), but seeing them put together is really trully amazing. Impressive job as always AC! default_thumbup.gif

It's just a matter of time before this one gets frontpaged.

Edited by KielDaMan

Finally!!! I have been waiting for this (along with many others I suspect) and it is finally here! Just an outstanding piece of work and all of the MOC's fit brilliantly together. Like KielDaMan said commenting on certain things might be excessive, but all together this is one of the best Lego creations I have ever seen. Thanks for all your hard work AC!

One word: Superb :wub:

Instant recognisable as a scene from The Phantom Menace.

Lots of details, great statues, nice buildings, love the Ark.

Well done. :thumbup:

I can't believe this, it is absolutely incredible :cry_happy:. When I saw your MOC's of theed I knew they would be great together and now that I see them I am amazed.

Well Done on compiling such a super MOC. :thumbup:

Another one 'ACPin' another AWESOME creation of yours - the detail is just OMG ! *oh2*

Keep them comming 'ACPin' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thats so Awesome I'm speechless I Don't know what to say. :oh::oh3:*oh2*

:tongue:

I knew it! I knew this day would come when AC will finally merge all his Theed creations into one massive diorama, and damn! That really looks fantabulous! I'm not gonna comment anymore on the individual details (since it has been already raised in the previous topics), but seeing them put together is really trully amazing. Impressive job as always AC! default_thumbup.gif

It's just a matter of time before this one gets frontpaged.

Yes, this is the time for the merged MOC. There are also new additions from the previous MOCs which should be easy to spot.

Finally!!! I have been waiting for this (along with many others I suspect) and it is finally here! Just an outstanding piece of work and all of the MOC's fit brilliantly together. Like KielDaMan said commenting on certain things might be excessive, but all together this is one of the best Lego creations I have ever seen. Thanks for all your hard work AC!

In the initial build of the smaller MOCs, the seamless integration with the merged MOC was always part of the equation. Albeit there were a few changes done to some parts which were necessary and all the work/time/effort was worth it! :sweet:

One word: Superb :wub:

Instant recognisable as a scene from The Phantom Menace.

Lots of details, great statues, nice buildings, love the Ark.

Well done. :thumbup:

That's the whole idea to this that you'll be able to tell which scene from what movie it came from. :classic:

WOW.... amazing work ACPin!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:laugh:

I can't believe this, it is absolutely incredible :cry_happy:. When I saw your MOC's of theed I knew they would be great together and now that I see them I am amazed.

Well Done on compiling such a super MOC. :thumbup:

You've probably been following my other builds before. Even though each smaller MOC was built with the intent of merging, it's not always a sure thing that everything would be cohesive together. Judging from the responses, I'd say it works!

Another one 'ACPin' another AWESOME creation of yours - the detail is just OMG ! *oh2*

Keep them comming 'ACPin' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I need a much needed break after this so don't expect any huge MOCs for sometime. :wink:

AC

Can't help but comment on your work again, AC... the merged MOCs and the new details are spectacular. The Theed arch is particularly breathtaking, and the details on the walls and inside of the arch are mind-blowing. We'll miss your work during your break, so don't stay away too long!

What's better than 3 of ACPins MOC's? 1 giant MOC with 3 MOC's inside it.

Pure win is all I can say, your grand size and close to scale MOC'ing blows me away.

Can't help but comment on your work again, AC... the merged MOCs and the new details are spectacular. The Theed arch is particularly breathtaking, and the details on the walls and inside of the arch are mind-blowing. We'll miss your work during your break, so don't stay away too long!

The new structure is at the back of the statues forming the front part of the palace. Minor mods to the base of the statues from brown to tan for a better color coordinated scheme and added the planters on both sides of the statues. These I assume you've noticed and the arch actually stayed as it is.

I'll be on break from larger MOCs as I haven't planned yet which one I'm going to do next.

What's better than 3 of ACPins MOC's? 1 giant MOC with 3 MOC's inside it.

Pure win is all I can say, your grand size and close to scale MOC'ing blows me away.

You're right about the size and scale as it is so easy to get lost when doing them bigger.

I looked at the picture and a little drop of drool fell out of my mouth... Literally

Always have a roll of paper towel then if you're going through the rest of the pics. :laugh:

AC

Just remembered this, what happened to the Bongo Surface Arrival? It would have been even greater if this was added to your MOC.

BongoSurfaceArrival-a00-065.jpg

I was wondering the exact same thing.

Wow... I can't really say much more to this.

Your MOCs always retain a level of grandness and they always impress.

Simply amazing work, sometims you forget that this is lego and not a still from the movie! :laugh:

Simply amazing work, sometims you forget that this is lego and not a still from the movie! :laugh:

They do look very realistic.

Edited by brickfoot

Just remembered this, what happened to the Bongo Surface Arrival? It would have been even greater if this was added to your MOC.

I was wondering the exact same thing.

It would not fit in the workspace that I have plus it's further away from the plaza. So it would not be realistic to have the river run through it. I've actually used some of the buildings from that scene with minor mods.

That's why it takes time to build them up (much less to deconstruct) and it helps to have reference materials from the movie handy.

They do look very realistic.

Working with this size it would be tempting to take the shortcuts with the details. But the little details are what adds up in the end to make the scene much more... See if you can spot the mods for the various structures from the previous scenes to this merged MOC.

AC

It would not fit in the workspace that I have plus it's further away from the plaza. So it would not be realistic to have the river run through it. I've actually used some of the buildings from that scene with minor mods.

That's why it takes time to build them up (much less to deconstruct) and it helps to have reference materials from the movie handy.

Working with this size it would be tempting to take the shortcuts with the details. But the little details are what adds up in the end to make the scene much more... See if you can spot the mods for the various structures from the previous scenes to this merged MOC.

AC

Like I said over on RebelScum AC...LOOKS FANTASTIC! The single MOC's were awesome in themselves! But together :wub: it has now become even more epic.

Really looking forward to your next setup.

Like I said over on RebelScum AC...LOOKS FANTASTIC! The single MOC's were awesome in themselves! But together :wub: it has now become even more epic.

Really looking forward to your next setup.

Thanks and as previously mentioned haven't planned yet on the next big one. :wink:

AC