DarkDruid

GS Swarm Sweeper

This is a great looking speeder! I really like the radar dishes on the front end.

Haha, nice comic. Useful model too. Fairly true to the Galaxy Squad aesthetic and also looks like it could be a set for the most part.

Wow very unique look, It's good to see poor reds got a decent ride. Also the weapon's the B.U.G. b390n3 cannons are hilarious :laugh:

Awesome! Love the land speeder! Red Team really did need more love from Lego and this helps to fill in the gap. Was the use of the dark red pieces intentional? The official Red Team vehicles don't use that color scheme, but I think it looks great! Much the same way the the Green Team uses bright and dark green and the Blue Team uses dark azure and dark blue. Great job all around!

Also the weapon's the B.U.G. b390n3 cannons are hilarious :laugh:

I'm so glad someone got this! :blush:

Was the use of the dark red pieces intentional? The official Red Team vehicles don't use that color scheme, but I think it looks great!

It was indeed intentional, I think the smaller sets don't use the darker tones, which is why you don't see them in the official Red Team vehicles? With this model I wanted to give the Red Team something bigger, so I figured I might as well add some dark red, just like you said, to make it match the larger sets from the other teams.

Also the weapon's the B.U.G. b390n3 cannons are hilarious :laugh:

I'm so glad someone got this! :blush:

...Oh! :laugh:

There really aren't enough LEGO Official Red Team sets. I think you did a fantastic job on this MOC! A great addition to the Red Team arsenal.