Sign in to follow this  
Fantu

[MOC] Temple of Shanara - Kingdom of Hybrasil

My Temple of Shanara presented in Expo LUG Brasil 2015.

Temple of Shanara is an elven temple to one of the last Trees of Life in my Elven Kingdom Hybrasil.

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

23455579804_17b8024818_b.jpg

Hybrasil - Temple of Shanara by FantuX, no Flickr

23788161130_1afbafe3f2_b.jpg

24001227451_3bbbbea870_b.jpg

23457032693_cc010882b7_b.jpg

24057743506_dcf195ab9d_b.jpg

23788153000_0fe1a0487b_b.jpg

23788154040_1e55723b5d_b.jpg

24057735736_b150088ed0_b.jpg

23455580994_aed7209f75_b.jpg

23457040453_8feb15e30e_b.jpg

23788163430_abe9254160_b.jpg

24083826125_870f3d0733_b.jpg

24083828915_f6c5245e29_b.jpg

23716027559_7168a691ba_b.jpg

23975714242_5c778801f3_b.jpg

23455573634_66576a1b3a_b.jpg

Very impressive Fantu! I really like the half-Hoth dome - and I see I'm not the only one who's thought of using CMF stands to make a roof. The details and thought you put into the entire scene are incredible. Well done!

Edited by Lindulan

Fantastic work Fantu!! I loved a lot of things: the horns in the horse; the tree of life; the use of the black plates for the roof and, of course, your elven and ent army :wink:

I see you are improving your skills since I first saw pictures of this kingdom (especially if compared to the 2014 Expo)..

I wonder, if there are pictures of the complete scenerario and the others castles seen in the pictures? I'm a member of LUG Brasil as well (with a different member name: Nathan) and didn't find pictures of the other inventions (including other sections, like SW, LOTR and, of course, more pictures of the castle section)...

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Really wonderful! Do you have more photos? It would be interesting to see more details. With such a beautiful building and the surrounding area I can never see enough pictures.

Amazing work :wub:

I really like the architecture and all the techniques you used. Moreover those ent are fantastic :thumbup:

Very impressive Fantu! I really like the half-Hoth dome - and I see I'm not the only one who's thought of using CMF stands to make a roof. The details and thought you put into the entire scene are incredible. Well done!

Thanks Lindulan! I've been using CMF stands as roofs since 2012 I think. Tons of those pieces had to have a use!

Fantastic work Fantu!! I loved a lot of things: the horns in the horse; the tree of life; the use of the black plates for the roof and, of course, your elven and ent army :wink:

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Thanks Tyrannus! Unfortunately I was too busy at this Expo LUG Brasil to take more photos. The guys over LUG Brasil should have far more photos.

Really wonderful! Do you have more photos? It would be interesting to see more details. With such a beautiful building and the surrounding area I can never see enough pictures.

Thanks Supremo! Like I said to Tyrannus, I were quite busy at the event to take more photos, but the guys over LUG Brasil shall have more photos.

Great! It's nice to see an Elven build again :laugh:

Thanks Isundir! I have a few kingdoms but i like to keep them growing whenever is possible.

Amazing work :wub:

I really like the architecture and all the techniques you used. Moreover those ent are fantastic :thumbup:

Thanks Balbo! Those ents are from the Orthanc set, I borrowed them from my friends at LUG Brasil to use in the layout.

Looks very cool. I like the arches, especially those with the 'figures' in the corners and the the combination of the white colors (with the gold pieces) in combinations with the 'architecture' itself looks great too.

Looks very cool. I like the arches, especially those with the 'figures' in the corners and the the combination of the white colors (with the gold pieces) in combinations with the 'architecture' itself looks great too.

Thanks neonic!

Really inventive parts use, especially the Star Wars planet and the CMF bases. Very well done!

Thanks HawkLord! Lots of MOCcers used those planets as domes before so I just used the idea.

I'm a new member and just blown away by the creativity I'm finding here. This is just blowing my mind :). I would love to have the space to build such large scenes as I'm seeing. You're all amazing at what you create!

This is astounding. I love huge builds like this one. There is so much to see, so may details. I love the raised areas with the archers, and all of the various plants. I also love that there are a variety of animal mounts featured, including a tauntaun.

Great job!

Impressive diorama and temple with nice details!

Thanks LegoMathijs!

I'm a new member and just blown away by the creativity I'm finding here. This is just blowing my mind :). I would love to have the space to build such large scenes as I'm seeing. You're all amazing at what you create!

Thanks noworktoday!

This is astounding. I love huge builds like this one. There is so much to see, so may details. I love the raised areas with the archers, and all of the various plants. I also love that there are a variety of animal mounts featured, including a tauntaun.

Great job!

Thanks x105Black! I wanted to build something between Lothorien and Rivendell for my elves.

Great!

What is that hairpiece the white rider on the white horse has? Is that painted? With the Elf ears?

Thanks Wardancer! I don't remember where I got that hairpiece, but I know its now LEGO. I painted it too.

Fantastic layout! The combination of white and gray with gold trim works really well for Elves, as do those arched doorways. I really like the raised corridors running through the trees, the integration of the trees, and the huge amount of activity shown in this build. The sheer size of the layout is superb!

Great Build Fantu , I'm glad i could see this in person . :)

Your MOCs inspire me to build more and more .

Could I point , and congratulate , again several of your ideas but others had already done the same.

Congrats tyrant.

Fantastic layout! The combination of white and gray with gold trim works really well for Elves, as do those arched doorways. I really like the raised corridors running through the trees, the integration of the trees, and the huge amount of activity shown in this build. The sheer size of the layout is superb!

Thanks Rogue Angel. I've been using this color scheme for my Elven faction for some time.

That's a great temple!

Thanks bricklover!

The white and gold look really nice together. Makes for a refined feel.

Thanks durazno33. I´m using these colors because my elves are like high elves, and these colors represent that very well.

Great Build Fantu , I'm glad i could see this in person . :)

Your MOCs inspire me to build more and more .

Could I point , and congratulate , again several of your ideas but others had already done the same.

Congrats tyrant.

Thanks luizfranca. Perhaps you could post some MOCs here too!