Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

Not one of the themes I normally do, but I couldn't resist the urge to build one of my favorite sets from my childhood: 6262 King Kahuka's Throne!

6262_king_kahukas_throne.png

LDD file

Only a few errors here:

• All unavailable prints were (as always) left blank.
  • The mast, hinge, and sail from the small pirate boat were unavailable, and were ignored. The flag that's supposed to go on top of the mast was put to the side.

Otherwise, I was as exact as possible, and was pleased with how much of this set was still possible even after so many years!

7634 Tractor

lddscreenshot1.png

LXF File

The yellow bar can't fit in the friction pins. I think this is an illegal method, so it might be normal.

7634 Tractor

The yellow bar can't fit in the friction pins. I think this is an illegal method, so it might be normal.

Well, as a general rule, if a method is in a Lego set that was released in the last 4-5 years or so, it's legal. So as far as I can tell, placing the yellow rod should be possible. I'll report this as a Brick-error to the LDD Team.

Well, as a general rule, if a method is in a Lego set that was released in the last 4-5 years or so, it's legal. So as far as I can tell, placing the yellow rod should be possible. I'll report this as a Brick-error to the LDD Team.

Don't even know why this part was placed in the model. It doesn't add a function or anyting else.

I did't mention it in my original post as being a fault..

I didn't mention it in my original post as being a fault..

Must have missed that. sorry.

The only reason I can see that it's added is because it synchronized the two Technic pins so both move at the same time. However, I don't know if that matters on this model.

Must have missed that. sorry.

The only reason I can see that it's added is because it synchronized the two Technic pins so both move at the same time. However, I don't know if that matters on this model.

I'm pretty sure that it's there to add stability for the rear bucket so it doesn't keep tipping over.

7747 Wind Turbine Transport

lddscreenshot2.png

LXF File

The 4x4 black turntable isn't able to connect to the white 4x4 round plate, so I just put it to the side.

Almost 100 sets has been uploaded until the last index update.

I hope I'll have the time tu update it soon.

Remember to help me to maintain the index following topic's rules!

I bet nobody has seen this kind of strange Lego Set Numbering...

3300000 The Brick Apple!

It's kind of nice anyway!

3300000.jpg

LDD File

Edited by JunkstyleGio

7657 AT-ST

lddscreenshot3.png

LXF File

The 2x2 dishes don't fit in the detailing under the centre weapon, the 1x2 modified plates won't fit with the hinges at that angle, and the gear doesn't fit in the mechanism.

Edited by prateek

UPDATE 10/30/2010: All sets Updated to LDD 4.

My brother and I have been building childhood favorite sets from the mid-90's. Here's a few more we've done:

For starters, here's one I did: 6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop.

6048_majistos_magical_workshop.png

LDD file

Inaccuracies:

• The blue dragon ornaments cannot be clipped into the clips on the front.
  • I left the treasure for the treasure chest off to the side, since I can't really get it to lay in there naturally.
  • Majisto's beard is not recognized as being connected to the body. I had to goof around a little to even get it to sit in the right place, since he has two separate neck accessories.
  • On a minor note, the panels with closed studs (4864a and 2362a) are replaced with the next closest counterpart (4864b and 2362b). They're technically the same part with the same part ID, but just a disclaimer.
  • Lastly, as always, printed parts whose prints do not exist are left blank.

Additionally, my brother completed two sets. The first is 6835 Saucer Scout.

6835_saucer_scout.png

LDD file

Inaccuracies in that one: just one. No prints on the parts whose prints aren't available on LDD.

The second he tackled is 6036 Skeleton Surprise.

6036_skeleton_surprise.png

LDD file

Sole inaccuracy is the lack of prints.

More to come.

Edited by Aanchir

8970 Robo Attack

lddscreenshot1.png

LXF File

This was one of my favourite builds so far. I want this set now. Anyone willing to sell me a copy? :grin:

Agent Trace can't fit in her plane because of her massive 'do, so I made her doing some stunt action, standing on her airborne plane while shooting at Dr. Inferno :tongue:

Edited by prateek

8970 Robo Attack

LXF File

This was one of my favourite builds so far. I want this set now. Anyone willing to sell me a copy? :grin:

Agent Trace can't fit in her plane because of her massive 'do, so I made her doing some stunt action, standing on her airborne plane while shooting at Dr. Inferno :tongue:

I didn't build that whole set, but I built the little jet she flies. I seem to remember getting her to fit if I leaned her back all the way. For some reason though, I changed her hair when I refit the jet as a sub for a Brick strip. Rather than post the strip, I'll just leave a link to it and warn that the subject matter is a little edgy. (no profanity, just subject matter)

Edited by Randal

I didn't build that whole set, but I built the little jet she flies. I seem to remember getting her to fit if I leaned her back all the way. For some reason though, I changed her hair when I refit the jet as a sub for a Brick strip. Rather than post the strip, I'll just leave a link to it and warn that the subject matter is a little edgy. (no profanity, just subject matter)

Yeah. It's just the hairpiece that makes it not fit. I just left her outside of the plane for cosmetic reasons. I don't want a bald minifig with hair randomly floating outside the plane :tongue:

3407 Red Team Bus

lddscreenshot1.png

LXF File

You could make this into 3404-3406 by changing the white and red bricks.

Edited by prateek

8100 Cyclone Defender

lddscreenshot1.png

LXF File

The armor on the right arm doesn't fit, and neither does the gun in the hand.

Edit button broken then, prateek?

4726 Quidditch Practice

lddscreenshot14.png

You can download it onto LDD here, when the file is moderated.

By the way Calabar, all of the folders are available now! :wink: Turns out the others just weren't moderated then.

7468 Saturn V Moon Mission

lddscreenshot1.png

LXF File

(LXF-file contains the right 2x4x4 half shell pieces).

Edited by Superkalle

Since LDD doesn't have the 2x4x4 half shells, I replaced them by stacking 4 4x4x1 round bricks on top of each other.

It's there. Keep lookin :-)

...Or use the following method (sorry for being a bit over-clear here, but there might be others reading this too, so I'll take if from the top)...

1. Go to www.BrickLink.com

2. Type in set-number (7468 in this case)

3. Find the "2x4x4 half shells" and take note of the part number (6218 in this case)

4. Open LDD Manager

5. Click on "LDD Brick Finder..." and enter 6218 in BrickLink number field. Hit Enter.

6. This will show you that 1) the part exists in LDD and 2) it is in the "Doors" category

7. And since parts are sorted in size-order in LDD, the part would be somewhere in the middle/end within "Doors" category.

It's there. Keep lookin :-)

...Or use the following method (sorry for being a bit over-clear here, but there might be others reading this too, so I'll take if from the top)...

Okay. I see... I never knew LDD Manager could do that! Thanks buddy :sweet:

EDIT: I changed the LXF File.

Okay. I see... I never knew LDD Manager could do that! Thanks buddy :sweet:

EDIT: I changed the LXF File.

No prob. I changed your info about the "half shells". And keep up the good work with creating those LDD-files. Awesome job :thumbup:

PS: When you reply to a post, can you edit away any pics or uncessary text, just to keep the thread leaner. Like I did in your above post now. Thanks!

Anyhoosit, here's a new one :tongue:

7622 Race for the Stolen Treasure

lddscreenshot1.png

LXF File

Since LDD doesn't have the fabric, I made one out of bricks. It looks pretty cool and makes me wish Lego made it with bricks instead of fabric.

Here is 7711 Sentry

lddscreenshot4.png

LXF File

Edited by prateek

Great job on the Indy truck. Specially like the flying Indy :classic: and the textile cover mock-up.

Here's my mod in LDD (I actually did it physcial brick last year). I know it's not mini-fig friendly since the cab roof is lowered, but IMHO it looks much better then the too short TLG-verion.LXF.

IndyTruckMod.jpg?psid=1