Sign in to follow this  
SimonJC

[moc] Crystal Mine Tavern

Hello

Here is the latest for my work-in-progress village, and my favourite so far. I reckon the colours work well together, and I'll stick to bright colours for my next building.

I'm pretty happy with the rocks, but they are so parts/labour intensive! I have a new respect for large-scale landscaper Mockers. I might have to rethink the scale of this village...

Anyway, I hope you like it.

Simon

27641689095_0173a7dd12_c.jpgCrystal Tavern (1) by simon crocker, on Flickr

27542221902_6c8f3f7818_c.jpgCrystal Tavern (2) by simon crocker, on Flickr

27641680035_af2a75a0a3_c.jpgCrystal Tavern (6) by simon crocker, on Flickr

The woodwork is brilliant and you somehow managed to blend all those different bright colours together between it. The rocky base is very well-done too and the same goes for the system of pipes. Another very solid addition to your village! :wub::thumbup:

Lovely building as usual :wub: Unusual colorscheme, but it does work nicely here. I like the stone foundation and large rock base as well :thumbup:

Overall very cute moc, It needs a lot of patience for such MOC, wooden elements are great.

Very nice style. The colours do work surprisingly well. I really like pipe work that wraps around.

Looks great, I really like the unusual colours you used for the walls, it works really well here. The rock work is great as well.