Sign in to follow this  
mm88

Hello....

Hello everyone. My name is Wendy and I am from Singapore. I recently started collecting LEGO thanks to influence of my nephew. He started to play with a really old set of lego car I had and he was hooked. Subsquently I bought another lego car for him to play with and he was absolutely delighted with it, that kinda spur on the urge to purchase more LEGO sets for him to play as well for me to admire. :tongue:

I currently collecting city theme (my nephew already have ideas that I should start building a city haha) but I am waiting to make a purchase on Medieval Market Village set as i really like the details. Overall, i think its a really nice looking set.

that's all from me for now.

cheers

Hello Wendy! Welcome to Eurobricks. I am surprised that you managed to find your way here. :wink:

I understand that you have recently emerged from your dark age, right now, try and explore the various themes that are out there, this year is an excellent year for most themes such as City, Castle, Indiana Jones and etc. Most of them have great sets, and I am sure with these great upcoming sets available in various stores, there is no doubt about it. By the way, getting the Medieval Market villiage is a smart choice!

Have fun, and I shall look forward to see you around. :blush:

After watching Wimbledon Tennis Finals yesterday, I am very inspired to build my own lego tennis court. :laugh:

Any pointers for newbie like me on how I can embark on this? Kind of lost on where to start. :look:

Welcome to Eurobricks, I am more then certain you will have a great time surfing our boards!

Enjoy, and please don't hesitate to send me a PM if you run into any Eurobricks forum problems.