Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2014 - Who's coming by car?

I just realize that I have to make sure in each of the 4 groups there are enough cars to transport all the people in the group. Based on this I might need to re-arrange the groups a bit if needed.

So who is coming by car to the event?

Unless you say otherwise I'll assume the car can fit 5 people (like 99% of all cars can).

List of cars:

- Bonaparte

- Rolli

- Cecilie

- D&Bfenz

- Duq

- L@go (2, maybe 5)

- Lasse D

- Ecclessiates

- Rufus/Pandora

- Mechamike

- Cwetqo

- Morten

- Henning M.

Total capacity so far is 62 persons.

I'm coming with a car that fits 5 people - plus two with a bit of tetris in a slightly uncomfortable way ;)

Edited by Rolli

We're coming by car. I just hope there's a place to charge it near where we're staying :look:

Dfenz and I are hiring a car so unless they give us a Smart Car we should be able to fit another 3.

DaisyDuq and I are also coming by rental car so depending on what we get we can take another 2 or 3 people.

I'll be coming by car - but how many people I can fit depends on the weather. If the weather forecast says sunshine, I'll only have room for myself +1, if it doesn't I'll probably have room for myself + 4...

L@go, Is that a riddle for the rest of us to solve?

If so, I am guessing that you drive a convertible that fills up the back seat when the roof is down and thus can only carry two people then. Am I wrong?

I didn't intend for it to be a riddle - but you're on to something. It's two different cars. If the weather is nice I'll be driving my little classic sports car - which is indeed a convertible, but it has only two seats - but if it's more likely to rain I'll take my everyday car. Which has room for more :)

Hoping for nice weather, it'll be a nice trip taking the smaller roads down to Billund instead of the motorway - so I've booked the ferry ticket on the small car's registration for now :)

Ahhh! That makes more sense than one mutating car. Praying for clear, sunny weather in Billund. From what I have heard, that may take a miracle, which is fine with me.

(I did Paris Disney when it first opened in freezing rain with my three year old son on my shoulders. It took us two days to thaw out after that. Very few places to get out of the rain there. Ugh!)

:tongue:

My car has a lot more battery cells than that :tongue:

This (german website) says that there is a 4 x Typ 1 3,7 kW Clever Charging Station at the Airport. It's for free.

And there is a 6 x Typ 2 11 kW E.ON Charging Station at LEGOLAND. It costs 75 DKK.

Yeah, I've seen those on the charging map, but I was hoping for an undocumented wall socket at the Legoland Village :wink:

Sucks to have to go park at the airport overnight :wacko:

I am going by car and this time I'm taking the one that fits 4 people.

Going good, but we need more cars still. Currently we can move 32 persons and we are with 53.

There must be more people with cars, I'm sure.

I will switch cars with my mother so that I have a 5 person car rather than 4.

Ru and I will be driving too. We'll try not to arrive in the early hours of the morning this time (like we did in Günzburg)!

I'm coming with car too. It can fit five (tested at last years event :classic: ).

It looks like our group has too much cars :blush:

Group 1: 4 cars (Bonaparte, Rufus, Cwetqo, Dfenz)

Group 2: 2 cars (Cecillie, Ecclesiastes)

Group 3: 2 cars (Mechamike, Rolli)

Group 4: 2 cars (Duq, L@go)

+LasseD (not in any group?)

So, we are still one car short? Will the groups be cummuting at different times? If not, we can rearrange at spot (like last year)

We might (if possible) also make 3 groups with 15 each (3 cars) and fourth group with remainig 8 (2 cars)

Hi

I (and old (t)rusty) can manage 4 passengers. But I would like to know a little while in advance as I have to "convert" from camper to "mini"bus each time.

All the best Henning M.

Hey Cec, my mum had a good idea (She caught the pic of the batteries.) See if you can leave the car at the Driving School in LEGOLAND to charge up! :laugh:

Hahaha! Now if we can just shrink down to fit those car and race the four year olds! I really want to drive through the car wash and get wet. Tired of watching little tikes have all the fun at Legoland. Sounds like discrimination to me....can someone figure out just how we can do this? Maybe hook two cars together to hold each leg so we can fit in? Hummmm!

Hey Cec, my mum had a good idea (She caught the pic of the batteries.) See if you can leave the car at the Driving School in LEGOLAND to charge up! :laugh:

I have a feeling that's going to be a tight fit :laugh:

Totally missed this topic :sceptic:

I am coming by car, so Jim +3 is covered.