Millacol88

How Many Minifigs do you own?

According to my spreadsheet I own 794. I also have a bin of miscellaneous minifigure parts with perhaps enough to make an additional 25 (head, torso, and legs.) But the 794 are proper figures released in sets.

I've just checked for the first time, and it turns out I have 666 minifigs. I thank you for warning me that I'll wake up tonight to find myself being overwhelmed by tiny little plastic hands gripping my throat as one giant demonic mob.

I think I'll lock myself in the crawl now.

I've just checked for the first time, and it turns out I have 666 minifigs. I thank you for warning me that I'll wake up tonight to find myself being overwhelmed by tiny little plastic hands gripping my throat as one giant demonic mob.

I think I'll lock myself in the crawl now.

Go buy an impulse set. :laugh:

Thats a really simple, yet very hard question, for people (like myself) whose lego collection is not sorted.... well... at all.

Id say I have in the region of... 1000 or so. I really have no idea. Although I did just buy 70 pounds of random lego off someone on a classifieds, and it seems to include well over 100 minifigures.

So, 1100 it is. :)

Go buy an impulse set. :laugh:

I'm almost positive they would have no problems sacrificing one of their own right beforehand so that they could keep their evil number :cry_sad:

According to Brickset, I have 976. I have a ton of figs that aren't included in that count, and I think the minifig collection function in Brickset still has some kinks that need to be worked out. The real answer may never be known...

Over 10,000 :cry_sad: Way too many...

Just kidding. More like 1500.

Edited by Natman8000

According to Brickset,I have 215 figs.But a freind gave me an extra Phase 1(CW)Clone Trooper and a Magnagaurd,so I guess I actually have 217 :grin: ,108 of those are SW figs.

(_)DDS(_)

Edited by Da Death Star!

Don't think I can't see what you're doing here, you're trying to get all of us to turn over information on the relative strength of our minifig armies so you can decide who to attack.

I'm not falling for it. :tongue:

You'll know how many there are when you see them flooding through your defenses, laying waste to your towns and cities. :devil:

In other words, I have no idea. :laugh:

I keep minifigs with sets and only store extras seperately. I am currently using 35, 17 compartment containers for completed spares (figures that are assembled to their original set specifications but come from sets I never owned, or are duplicates of ones that are currently with their sets), some of which have as many as 5 in a compartment. Additionally, I have 15 containers of minifig and related parts and several stacks of really really extra torsos.

A PaB order of hairpieces, torsos and legs arrived today and hasn't been sorted yet. It's like Frankenstein's lab around here. :grin:

In other words, I still have no idea. :laugh:

I have about 150 figures. I used to have around 400, but got rid of all of those with the rest of my Legos. If I had those today, I would have around 550-600.

Note to self: Shadow's minifigs are first. :devil:

Let's see... you have 148, total. I have at least 148 pirates. Everyone else can sit and watch.

Bring it on. :devil:

Let's see... you have 148, total. I have at least 148 pirates. Everyone else can sit and watch.

I'm glad my fleet recently obtained some of the new looking glasses!

I think that I have 43 minifigs (at least the ones that I know of). :grin:

However, I've only been buying sets since 2006/2007, so that seems like a good amount. :classic:

Man, that is a hard question. No matter where I look, they're always watching me. It's actually a little creepy now that I think about it. :look:

I really couldn't say, but I would guess quite a number. Perhaps one day I'll count them, but not today, I'm getting packed to go away tomorrow. :grin:

:laugh: Nice one. I know where I would put my money.

Man, that is a hard question. No matter where I look, they're always watching me. It's actually a little creepy now that I think about it. :look:

I really couldn't say, but I would guess quite a number. Perhaps one day I'll count them, but not today, I'm getting packed to go away tomorrow. :grin:

:laugh: Nice one. I know where I would put my money.

Sadly, so do I. :cry_sad: You win, Shadows...

Truce? :look: