Stephen25

Mecha and other sci-fi stuff

Hello, I am new here, so i hope you will accept me here :),

This is my first post(and my first MOC here :) ).

Here are the photos, i named the robot "IRON RAM"

post-14153-128964984888.jpg

post-14153-128964989113.jpg

post-14153-128964991163.jpg

Hello Stephen! Of course you're certainly most welcome here in EB. :classic: That's a pretty good Mecha MOC, I like it a lot! :thumbup:

I see you've attached the photos in your post. Normally, it would be better if you upload your photos in image-hosting sites such as flickr or brickshelf and just deeplink them in the post. For some helpful tips, you might want to check this out --> How to Deeplink and Post Images. Hope that helps! :wink:

Howdy Stephen25!

Nice first build. The cockpit and weaponry I think are well done. Interesting minifig too. To improve your building, I'd like to offer some constructive criticism. I think it could develop from some color or greytone variance (black or dark grey, maybe). The feet need some work as well; bit top-heavy and you need some more structure down there!

Welcome to Eurobricks. I'm mostly in the Sci-Fi forum myself, but I lurk around everywhere. Feel free to introduce yourself in the "Hello, My name in" forum as well.

This is a pretty good creation but as the warden said you should improve the legs and if you added a little more to the color scheme that'd be nice too but overall it's a nice creation I like the asymmetry and the weapons a lot. :classic: