Sign in to follow this  
KlodsBrik

Lets get those astronaut's up in the air !

One small capsule for the Series 15 astronaut, and one giant build for their continuation.

26109417773_42ac2c7fbf_b.jpg

Finally finished my continuation of the build from the CMF Contest. Just in time as I got 60052 today. And I really want to build it, ( maybe make a review of ) and start to MOD it !

Comments and questions appreciated as always. :classic:

Edited by KlodsBrik

Excellent work - great rocket and I love the brick-built background!

Agreed, the brick-built background adds a very nice touch.

Thanks to both of you. Ive always loved brickbuild backgrounds whenever possible. But they swollow up bricks like nothing else, easy as it seems. :wacko:

And then I started to look more into how most people here photograph their build's, and edit them with white background's.

However, to me, some builds just need's a brickbuild background to add that extra. Thanks for appreciating it.

Soonish, a Cargo lokomotive will join the struggle to bring the shuttle up into the sky from whatever place on earth it need's to take off from !

27140012355_f356d507f2_z.jpg

Edited by KlodsBrik

Wow! I really like your brick built background! I may "borrow" your idea for my Halloween scene this year. Couple of questions though:

1. How large is the background?

2. Did you use 1 by X or 2 by X bricks (or what)?

Thanks,

Andy D

Wow! I really like your brick built background! I may "borrow" your idea for my Halloween scene this year. Couple of questions though:

1. How large is the background?

2. Did you use 1 by X or 2 by X bricks (or what)?

Thanks,

Andy D

Ive just used whatever piece available for the background. 2x whatever available. but also 1x whatever.

Its really brick consuming building these. Takes up more pieces than I thought it would to begin with. Ive even used slopes to get it to fit the height needed for the background since i ran out af a few colors .

Looking forward for your halloween build ! :classic:

Edit: Oh , its 64 studs high and 60 studs wide by the way.

KlodsBrik

Edited by KlodsBrik

Ive just used whatever piece available for the background. 2x whatever available. but also 1x whatever.

Its really brick consuming building these. Takes up more pieces than I thought it would to begin with. Ive even used slopes to get it to fit the height needed for the background since i ran out af a few colors .

Looking forward for your halloween build ! :classic:

Edit: Oh , its 64 studs high and 60 studs wide by the way.

KlodsBrik

Thanks...

I usually start building my Halloween display late August or early September, so I am now just in the planning phase. I guess I'm always in the planning phase for Halloween and Christmas, even while building, gotta plan for next year.

Andy D

Fantastic build, the brickbuilt background is gorgeous! :wub: Great job with the spaceship and micro building too :thumbup: