Sign in to follow this  
Nightstalker

Lost and Found [Part 2]

dsc04630.jpg

It was not long before Kira and Azshara arrived at a small, magical shrine south of Lake Ethryn. For the most part, the shrine was undisturbed, but upon further inspection, they discovered something that sent chills down their back. A splotch of blood was strewn about the grass; on top of it, sat none other than the Prince's pipe. "This is very bad," Azshara began as she examined the blood. It had almost dried, meaning that something happened here a while ago. The women examined the area, finding no other clues.

Even with all of her ranger skills, Azshara could not find anything. It was almost as though a conflict happened then everyone vanished! "I have an idea, but I know you aren't going to like it." Kira stated in an uneasy manner. The elf's ears perked up, "I'm listening." Kira removed her bracelet, putting it into her bag for safe keeping.

dsc04631.jpg

"Here, take this."

"I know where this is going Kira, and you're insane if you think I'm letting you go through with this." Kira grinned slightly, "Do you have a better idea then?" She was at a loss for words. This little adventure was getting worse with each passing moment." Azshara let out a deep sigh, "Alright then, just... try not to lose control of yourself. I'd rather not have a repeat of our last quest." Kira nodded then stepped back. She immediately fell on all fours letting out a cry. Her body began to gain muscle, increasing her size and tearing through her clothes. Sharp claws began to grow, and her teeth sharpened. Within seconds, brown fur grew all over her.

dsc04632.jpg

As the transformation finished, she let out a fierce howl, scattering any nearby forest critters. Azshara carefully picked up the reed pipes and held them to the werewolf's nose. It sniffed it then began to growl. Immediately, Kira darted east, toward the mountains. Whoever had the Prince must have had a fast means of travel. It was going to be a long journey.

----

Additional Picture

dsc04629.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the MOC.

As usual

Decals by Saber-Scorpion

C&C is always welcome and appreciated!!!

:classic:

Nice little MOC. Watching forward to the rest of your story