Sign in to follow this  
Nightstalker

Lost and Found [Part 1]

dsc04626.jpg

<Journal Entry from Azshara>

Here I was thinking that today would be another day. Everything started so well; Kira dropped by Avaria to visit after our last quest, and we were suppose to just enjoy the day. Shortly after she arrived, we set off to Lake Ethryn only to be stopped by a handful of guards. Having just gained some reputation from our recent adventures, they politely asked if we would be willing to assist them in finding Prince Feyrn. Supposedly, he and one of his instructors were busy studying the wildlife. Usually, he does this everyday, but today he did not return.

Fearing the worst, Queen Justinian requested that the guards be dispatched to find him. The Avarian guard is not the fastest response; the rangers are, but the recent situation in Southern Ankora has forced most of them out of Avaria. Which leaves Kira and I to handle this issue. I hope that this is nothing more than an extended exploration by the instructor. I would not like to end up in yet another intense battle; I've barely had time to recover from the last one.

According to notes left in the instructor's office, they were heading south of Ethryn. All we need to do is follow the path. Hopefully, we'll find them.

----

Additional Pictures

dsc04625.jpg

dsc04628.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the MOC. Credit to Brother Steven from EB Forums/LoR Forums for tree inspiration.

As usual

Decals by Saber-Scorpion.

C&C is always welcome and appreciated!!!

:classic:

Ah - so she has an identity after all! You are quite good at these small scenes. The tree design is pretty good but the trunk looks a little large for the amount of leaves. Keep it up.