As said in flickR amazing rockwork and tree there.. Just noticed the window too... Very cute design!

Looks very good. I like the window alot, shutters are cool. the stream really adds to the overall build also.

I'm not sure about the overhang, but this is a lovely build nonetheless. Very peaceful indeed! :thumbup:

So good, i love small but detailed scenes like this, you are clearly very skilled to make it so realistic. Very impressed.

Fantastic work :wub:

The rockwork and the vegetation look great. Moreover I like how you made the house.

Thanks, everyone! :classic:

I'm not sure about the overhang, but this is a lovely build nonetheless. Very peaceful indeed! :thumbup:

Bad camera angle, mostly. This is a better view:

17861456555_597a207615_n.jpg

Edited by Graham Gidman

This is a nice, quiet setting that matches the title well. The rocks look great and I like the way the path and stream both curve around them. The plants look lovely as well and while the house is well-built, it does look a little precarious perched on the outward-leaning edge. Good work overall.

It is very peaceful living in the classic castle world... until your house slides into the stream. :laugh:

Great build! The house's overhang is very eye catching. I also like the use of barrels for the tree's trunk.

I loves its, especially how it looks great without going overboard/overkill on greebles I believe they are called.

I love the detailing, but I still can't avoid feeling that half of that house is going to fall into the river............Nice work!