Sign in to follow this  
somelegothings_

[SWvM] Cat. A - Daredevil's Strike

KdZYNFz.jpg?1

Inside the Death Star, a shadow lurked around the halls. Only a myth to some but there was something to it. Random injuries, mostly due to a small 'explosion' involving a pipe shooting at troopers and officers. People didn't know the real cause was someone seeking justice...

Anyways, here's my build will a small explanation of the scene's context. Although this isn't my favorite build of mine, the hatches were a pain so I guess I challenged myself. I am a fan of Daredevil, ever since the show came out I am now the proud owner of many Daredevil comics and love his lore. One of my favorite parts of the character and the show was Daredevil using his billy clubs as a ranged weapon. So I incorporated that here with the gold hand serving as a ricochet effect.

Here's a close up of the action shot.

s1ss3zX.jpg?1

Thanks for looking!

(Both photos are exactly 800x600)((According to Imgur))

Very nicely done! I love all the details on the wall and your custom Daredevil is quite nice. Excellent work :classic:

Thanks greatly! The walls seem kinda bland to me though (but that's the disadvantage of harsh self critique.) Thanks for the compliment on the fig too! I've got another DD build for this contest that'll hopefully blow this out of the water! :grin:

Hey, you are your biggest critic right? I like it, and the hatch technique is very creative. Good work. :thumbup:

Hah, I guess so! Thanks, that was the hardest part! I'm considering redoing this though. After I fix/post my Cat. B entry.