Angeli

Rilauven outpost in Mitgardia - embassy

Rilauven is a Drow city. It has embassy in every guild, and we will go trough all of them. Regarding that it is winter, and New Year is coming, embassy in snow covered Mitgardia was obvious choice

This is a Drow building, but made not to stand out too much. There is a lot of ice on it. There is a Drow Santa near the chimney, with the present, and the house is decorated for the holidays.

On the sky behind we can see moon and faeries flying in the moon-light, falling star and dragons flying in the sky far away.

mitg-01.jpg mitg-03.jpg

terrace-01.jpg

drow-santa-02.jpg falling-star-01.jpg ornaments-02.jpg

terrace-03.jpg mtg-tower-01.jpg glass-02.jpg micro-dragon-03.jpg

Looking at this embassy I can't understand just why the Drow are this shunned - aside from the colour it fits right into the Mitgardian style of building houses :thumbup:

The details are great as always, I especially like the Santa and the sky at midnight - your moon, stars and tiny dragons are gorgeous.

But is this the entire building or just the roof of something much larger? It certainly looks like there are a few stories beneath this structure - and with rilauven being one of the major Drow cities I don't think they'd settle for such a 'small' embassy.

Looking at this embassy I can't understand just why the Drow are this shunned - aside from the colour it fits right into the Mitgardian style of building houses :thumbup:

The details are great as always, I especially like the Santa and the sky at midnight - your moon, stars and tiny dragons are gorgeous.

But is this the entire building or just the roof of something much larger? It certainly looks like there are a few stories beneath this structure - and with rilauven being one of the major Drow cities I don't think they'd settle for such a 'small' embassy.

Nope, it was supposed to be a scene with only a rooftop ;) but I've added few more pictures, so all details can be seen ;)

view.jpg

There are few micro dragons in the sky, and my favorite, two little faeries near the moon :)

breathing_fire.jpgfaeriem.jpg

Makes sense :) The additional pictures are great as well, that little dragon and the fairies are really cute :sweet:

I love the wreath and the evil Santa. I even saw what looked like some Belleville or Friends pieces in there... would the Drow be offended if I used the word "cute" to describe this building? ;)

I love the wreath and the evil Sabta. I even saw what looked like some Bellville or Friends pieces in there... would the Drow be offended if I used the word "cute" to describe this building? ;)

Unfortunately, no friends pieces yet... I am dying for those roses (now it sounds strange coming from a guy ;)) but I have to have a handful of them ;)

Santa was not Drow in first draft, look:

golden-santa.jpg

I thought it would be less evil, but "strong type" of Santa, but the black one I liked more ;)

And yes, call it cute, call it girly, and then sign up for the gladiator games, and we will meet on the send and discuss it ;)