lego-maniac

MOC Puzzle LEGO

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This creation for a contest

469934P1050658JPG.jpg

drive me to different moc.

My 6 years old son spend his time to take off the letters and try to rebuilt it

So it gives me the idea to moc puzzle for him

here is my first version (no corner or angle for this first version. Part of the puzzle are

simply rectangular)

little Size

5214221913_7cec737a1f_b.jpg

Of course few minutes later he ask me for a meduim size ! :laugh:

5214224193_a4fb2cf842_b.jpg

I don't think have ever seen it before

What do you think about the idea ?

A lego head in puzzle is coming soon with a 2 face puzzle part

2 expressions could be represented on the same puzzle.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I still have to improve the technic but I think that it could be a good game for kids.

I'll try to make my first "Design By Me" with my Leguzzle

Wow, these Lego puzzles are just amazing! These are some serious work from an intelligent and analytical person to design and actualize these brain-challenging puzzles. It is actually more difficult creating puzzles than solving them, that's why I think you did an extremely great job on these lego-maniac! :thumbup:

Wow, these Lego puzzles are just amazing! These are some serious work from an intelligent and analytical person to design and actualize these brain-challenging puzzles. It is actually more difficult creating puzzles than solving them, that's why I think you did an extremely great job on these lego-maniac! :thumbup:

icon_redface.gif

Thank you ....

You're right it's more difficult to build than to play.

Even if 50 parts for the middle puzzle is not really easy. (15 minutes to build it for me at the first time)

Empaz : Thanks a lot, I can't stop thinking about it, I'm sure the concept could be increase.

simply brilliant. Great concept, beautifully done.

The big challenge now is to make a 6-design puzzle using each face of each block :sweet: Anyone got the skills? (I know I haven't!)

simply brilliant. Great concept, beautifully done.

The big challenge now is to make a 6-design puzzle using each face of each block :sweet: Anyone got the skills? (I know I haven't!)

6 different faces ? I don't think it could be possible using a 2X2X1 brick !

Better I could have 3 different faces but it will be too complicated!

I'll keep in mind the first idea to make 2 faces and to get 2 different puzzle.

Txx for your comment !

These are fantastic. They are so good and there kind of things I know are very hard to make. The first one is my favorite.

Great job :thumbup:

Awesome SNOT work! I think you should pitch this to Lego before anyone steals this idea!

Awesome SNOT work! I think you should pitch this to Lego before anyone steals this idea!

Txx a lot, I'm working on a uniform concept (siez, color scheme for the support and more...)

for your idea to tell lego about it, yes, why not ! but I don't know who to ask ...

Any idea ?

Txx a lot, I'm working on a uniform concept (siez, color scheme for the support and more...)

for your idea to tell lego about it, yes, why not ! but I don't know who to ask ...

Any idea ?

If you want to keep this on EB, why not PM an Ambassador (i.e. CopMike, etc...) and ask them how to get in touch with Lego. :classic:

Here is a small changing Leguzzles

I present the Leguzzle king size; White Line

Support optimized and adapted for reflection:

2 versions are possible for the foot;)

Then, here are the actual pieces of Leguzzle:

9 pieces of 2 studs wide and deep and 5 flat top (or a perfect cube) that can be put in any sense) completely different and optimized to death! : Laugh:

On each side a different sign (I do not count the top and bottom faces, they are not part of possibilities), each side (4) can turn in all directions so you have 16 possibilities for your part and ask 9 pieces to choose

This is the Leguzzle king size;

(I will not explain the decision face-to lay this stuff) it is 16 studs up to 24 studes wide, which represents cubic room: 7 x 11 or 77 pieces

The goal of the game you ask yourself?

Well there are several possible games:

1 - placing two white 1X1 tiles on the edge of the frame, you need to do the puzzle by connecting the 2 points by a continuous white line

2 - challenges: achieving re-write data words

3 - Battle: a little complicated at the moment but the idea is to play each turn by firing at random parts and the first to get a line. if you can not play, it keeps the room and wait for the tour after

4 - ....

well, here I am back in my stuff, I have no recoil, so if you have any comments or advice I am!

the idea is to make a cheap game to buy and interesting for kids and for adults!

Here is pics from the WIP

511086P1050829.jpg

709008P1050830.jpg

697491P1050832.jpg

206199P1050833.jpg

486503P1050834.jpg

comments are welcome ;)