Sign in to follow this  
Tervlon

Adventurer's Quest: Tramp Steamer Genni-Anne

Just in time for BrickFair I finished another Adventurers MOC, the Tramp Steamer Genni-Anne.

6083977586_9ccbf28bc2_z.jpg

Tramp Steamer Genni-Anne At Sea by Tervlon

Johnny Thunder and crew navigate the waterways of the World in the Genni-Anne as they investigate ancient tombs around the world! The Genni-Anne has been around the block a few times, but she is a trusty ship that always arrives intact.

6083434289_953930e278_z.jpg

Interior Exterior Above View of the Genni-Anne by Tervlon, on Flickr

The steamer is modular with a full interior. The deck lifts off to reveal features bunks, galley, engine room, office, armory, brig, cargo hold, cabins and wheel house.

6083845877_ed61c6ea44_z.jpg

Boiler Room Interior by Tervlon, on Flickr

6084391606_475c5bf07d_z.jpg

Smoke Detail by Tervlon, on Flickr

People at BrickFair really liked the smoke, I had to convince them to look at the rest of the boat, too. ;)

6083008455_41c1013204_z.jpg

Steamship Hallway & Bulkhead by Tervlon, on Flickr

6083055659_ee3e1a4c03_z.jpg

Steamship Cage/Brig with Prisoner by Tervlon, on Flickr

6092710659_569a35a5b8_z.jpg

Front/Top View by Tervlon, on Flickr

Will Johnny, Jack, Gail and the crew make it to Egypt ahead of Lord Sinister and his henchmen? Find out next week! Remember, adventure is out there!

Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think!

Be sure check out my other Adventurer's Quest MOCs HERE.

:wub: What a fantastic looking ship!

Well done!

Thank you, sir! I sure had fun building it. I love me some Adventurers!

The smoke was the first thing that caught my eye, very interesting use of parts. The ship itself is awesome, a great build indeed. I'm still really impressed with the smoke though! :blush: Very clever!

Edit- by the way, I love the bow of the ship. Very authentic.

Edited by 22kane

Hello!

A sleek looking ship there! :classic: It's great that you added so many technical details to make this a realistic minifigure-sized model. The old Fabuland antenna is one of my favourite details, however it seems to be missing on the first image. :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello!

A sleek looking ship there! :classic: It's great that you added so many technical details to make this a realistic minifigure-sized model. The old Fabuland antenna is one of my favourite details, however it seems to be missing on the first image. :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

AH, you caught me! :) This was the first time I'd ever used photo editing software on an image and I just cut the antenna out as I couldn't make it look good. Newbie fail. ;)

Thanks!

The smoke was the first thing that caught my eye, very interesting use of parts. The ship itself is awesome, a great build indeed. I'm still really impressed with the smoke though! :blush: Very clever!

Edit- by the way, I love the bow of the ship. Very authentic.

Great looking ship.

Love the nice clean brick built bow, the smoke looks great too.

Top job.

:classic: :classic:

Thanks for the kind words! The smoke really brought people over to the ship at BrickFair. The ladies would all look at it and compliment it and I had to convince them to pay attention to the rest of the ship! I threw the wheels in there as an homage to the lovely Steampunk builds that pop up around here.

The curve of the ship really came out, buying the case of Dark Red brick really paid off!

Saw this at Brickfair. The hull, while nicely shaped, felt a bit plain, but very authentic. I would have appreciated it a lot more if you'd been able to show off the interior features to me! They're where this model really shines.

AWESOME steamer 'Tervlon', the SNOT work, smoke from the stack and all the detailing on the deck are just too much ! :grin:

Brick On Steam On 'Tervlon' ! :grin:

Saw this at Brickfair. The hull, while nicely shaped, felt a bit plain, but very authentic. I would have appreciated it a lot more if you'd been able to show off the interior features to me! They're where this model really shines.

Sorry I wasn't around when you were looking at it! I appreciate the kind words. Its true, the details are the fun part of the model. If you are a DC local and you come to WAMALUG perhaps I could show it to you then.

AWESOME steamer 'Tervlon', the SNOT work, smoke from the stack and all the detailing on the deck are just too much ! :grin:

Brick On Steam On 'Tervlon' ! :grin:

Thanks!