Sign in to follow this  
Captain BeerBeard

AAG Safehouse

Spread throughout Historica, are many Avalonian Assassin Guild safehouse's. All houses are marked with a symbool only AAG members can see. The houses are stocked with food, drink, weapons and beds. The AAG live better than most Historicans. As they have very short life span's, they never miss an opportunity to indulge in lifes finer offering's.

Thanks for viewing. :pir-sweet: C&C&Q welcome :classic:

aagsafehouse0_copy.jpg

aagsafehouse3_copy.jpg

aagsafehouse1_copy.jpg

aagsafehouse2_copy.jpg

aagsafehouse6_copy.jpg

aagsafehouse5_copy.jpg

aagsafehouse4_copy.jpg

aagsafehouse7_copy.jpg

aagsafehouse8_copy.jpg

aagsafehouse9_copy.jpg

aagsafehouse10_copy.jpg

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

great trees and the smoke effect is nice.

I like the interior too.

Very nice.

Is the symbol the creepy trans green skull thing, cause I can totally see it. Does that mean I am an assassin?!

The "lattice" work on the back of the house could use some improvement, but that is minor compared to everything else.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: out of five!

I am more excited to see your castle fortress thing though... I hope that goes up soon too.

great trees and the smoke effect is nice.

I like the interior too.

Very nice.

Is the symbol the creepy trans green skull thing, cause I can totally see it. Does that mean I am an assassin?!

The "lattice" work on the back of the house could use some improvement, but that is minor compared to everything else.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: out of five!

I am more excited to see your castle fortress thing though... I hope that goes up soon too.

Thanks. You can see the symbol because your human, not LEGO man. Haha! Castle thing maybe tomorrow. Damn! Five out of five?!

Thank you! That's your assassin eating a sausage if you didn't notice. I don't have clothes your guy wears.

Awesome! the clothes came from a small Indiana Jones set. he looks sick with that hood, I really wish I had one now!

This MOC is fantastic! I love the transition from rock to wood, and I like the use of those wooden printed tiles as floorboards.

Like it alot!!! :wub: The details around the windows to the left on the first pic is truly beautiful! A lot of nice little details inside and outside! :thumbup:

Great to se the use of printed tiles as floors, they seems to work very well!

Very nice creation there captain! I really like the colorfull vegetation you usually put into you mocs, and the building itself is really great too. The best of all is the interior though. I think its really difficult to built really good interiors, so this is actually rather awesome. Especially the guy having passed out struck me as funny!

One thing that I'd work on is color of the read roof. I think a mixture of red, dark red and orange makes more for an aged roof instead of bley. But that's only a minor detail and a matter of taste I suppose.

This MOC is fantastic! I love the transition from rock to wood, and I like the use of those wooden printed tiles as floorboards.

Like it alot!!! :wub: The details around the windows to the left on the first pic is truly beautiful! A lot of nice little details inside and outside! :thumbup:

Great to se the use of printed tiles as floors, they seems to work very well!

Thanks! I wish I had a million of those titles.

aagsafehouse6_copy.jpg

The first time I saw that picture, I wondered why you used the dark vader minifig in the upper left corner, and why his lightsaber seemed bended... :look:

Guess I'll go back to the starwars forum now... :grin:

This MOC is really great, the safehouse got so much details in it :thumbup:

Edited by Bob De Quatre

Nice house! Garden is beautiful! :classic:

And apple tree and smoke is very good! Well done! :thumbup:

Great work on the landscaping and exterior of the house, but my favorite part is the interior :thumbup:

There are plenty of nice details and nothing looks out of place, I found the teddy bear highly amusing :laugh:

The smoke is also a really nice touch, I can never get mine to come out well :blush:

Very nice creation there captain! I really like the colorfull vegetation you usually put into you mocs, and the building itself is really great too. The best of all is the interior though. I think its really difficult to built really good interiors, so this is actually rather awesome. Especially the guy having passed out struck me as funny!

One thing that I'd work on is color of the read roof. I think a mixture of red, dark red and orange makes more for an aged roof instead of bley. But that's only a minor detail and a matter of taste I suppose.

Thanks. The guy passed out is a tribute to myself when I was fourteen. There's a bank by my house with a blue roof and the worn out spots are grey. I don't think it's so much a matter of taste, more like what you imagine the building material to be. I don't think that deep into it personally.

The first time I saw that picture, I wondered why you used the dark vader minifig in the upper left corner, and why his lightsaber seemed bended... :look:

Guess I'll go back to the starwars forum now... :grin:

This MOC is really great, the safehouse got so much details in it :thumbup:

Thanks. Great Starwars joke! You had me confused at first.

Nice house! Garden is beautiful! :classic:

And apple tree and smoke is very good! Well done! :thumbup:

Thank you. The "smoke" is just barely holding together.

Thanks! I wish I had a million of those titles.

hah yes they do look neat don't they? I wish I had some

loving being in the AAG!

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Looks great BB! At first I thought the one guy had fallen back and was staring at the ceiling as a giant human came in and removed his roof!

I always enjoy looking at your landscaping, I like how you are able to take simple pieces and make a variety of different plants.

The roof and the interior are my favorites on this, the little details and touches you put all over the place really bring everything together.

Can't wait to see the fortress/castle you previewed earlier!

I've been looking forward to this since the WIP shots, and it was worth the wait. Beautiful detailing, especially the gables, windows and your signature landscaping. For me, the interior detail really takes it to another level. The teddy bear in his own bed, pistols, dynamite, cheese & wine with gigantic cheese knife, there is so much to like. Great build, and looking forward even more to your castle!

:classic:

Great work on the landscaping and exterior of the house, but my favorite part is the interior :thumbup:

There are plenty of nice details and nothing looks out of place, I found the teddy bear highly amusing :laugh:

The smoke is also a really nice touch, I can never get mine to come out well :blush:

I knew someone would get a kick out of the teddy! Thanks.

Looks great BB! At first I thought the one guy had fallen back and was staring at the ceiling as a giant human came in and removed his roof!

Haha! I was the giant human. :wink:

I always enjoy looking at your landscaping, I like how you are able to take simple pieces and make a variety of different plants.

The roof and the interior are my favorites on this, the little details and touches you put all over the place really bring everything together.

Can't wait to see the fortress/castle you previewed earlier!

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy my foliage so much. That makes my day. :sweet: GoldBlade Manor will be up tonight or tomorrow.

That's a great safehouse! The interior is very well done, especially the floor. And ofcourse the foilage is great as always. And as a big fan of minifigs, I really like the outfits and the posing like the druck one :tongue:

Only thing that doesn't work for me are the dark brown tiles on the outside, but that's just my taste! :thumbup:

I've been looking forward to this since the WIP shots, and it was worth the wait. Beautiful detailing, especially the gables, windows and your signature landscaping. For me, the interior detail really takes it to another level. The teddy bear in his own bed, pistols, dynamite, cheese & wine with gigantic cheese knife, there is so much to like. Great build, and looking forward even more to your castle!

:classic:

Thank you. I'm myself really happy with the interior. I'm glad you all liked it so much! Makes me want to build more.

That's a great safehouse! The interior is very well done, especially the floor. And ofcourse the foilage is great as always. And as a big fan of minifigs, I really like the outfits and the posing like the druck one :tongue:

Only thing that doesn't work for me are the dark brown tiles on the outside, but that's just my taste! :thumbup:

Is it color you don't like or the lip sticking out around the house? Or do you mean the Tudor styling? Let me know.

Great job BB!

Your interior is great and I love how you used the bed and stove from the MMV. I have used the bed design too in the build I have done and should have up this evening sometime, albeit mine is a bit more tamer, (its a seamstress home)

I too am looking forward to you fortress build but this one has tons to look at and enjoy until you get it up!

It's past time you have one of those little tan bricks under you profile!

Edited by MikeyB

Great job BB!

Your interior is great and I love how you used the bed and stove from the MMV. I have used the bed design too in the build I have done and should have up this evening sometime, albeit mine is a bit more tamer, (its a seamstress home)

I too am looking forward to you fortress build but this one has tons to look at and enjoy until you get it up!

It's past time you have one of those little tan bricks under you profile!

Thanks. I'm always looking forward to see your build's as well.

Is it color you don't like or the lip sticking out around the house? Or do you mean the Tudor styling? Let me know.

I like the ones around the house. But the ones used for the tudor style, I think it would also looked good without the tiles!

I like the ones around the house. But the ones used for the tudor style, I think it would also looked good without the tiles!

Thanks for being more specific. I appreciate it. :thumbup: