Sign in to follow this  
Omicron

Tron & Flynn

6488371011_1c8e296506_m.jpg

Tron is a security computer program written by Alan Bradley, and in 1982 was taken prisoner by the self-aware Master Control Program and forced to play on the Game Grid. His legendary skills and devotion to the users turned him into a formidable warrior and Disc Arena master.

Reference

6483057499_6ee10db48e_m.jpg

Kevin Flynn was a gifted computer programmer who, in 1982, created some best-selling video games for ENCOM which included Space Paranoids, Matrix Blaster, Vice Squad, and Light Cycles. As he developed his games, the code he wrote was stolen by fellow ENCOM programmer Ed Dillinger. Flynn was fired shortly after Dillinger became Executive VP. Later, as the VP of Creative Development, Flynn created TRON - an arcade game based on his experience inside the Computer World alongside the Tron program - and paved the way for ENCOM to become the largest video game company in the world.

Reference

Excuse the crude designs of the figs. I am currently at limitations with my current inventory of parts, so I am improvising with what I have and using my wit.

-Omi

how did you get the Atlantean shark head design on Tron's body? Shaved off the top and glued it?

Precisely. :P

-Omi