Sign in to follow this  
BrickBuilder7622

[MOC] Antonio's Pizza-rama

27195938254_0c9699efd4_b.jpg

27195658464_0f4dbfa56b_b.jpg

27195892384_70a2c87e47_b.jpg

27196457783_a01af4454b_b.jpg

27529563220_f48a950f98_b.jpg

My latest modular. And no, this is not meant to be a TMNT build. I really need to start posting more MOCs here....

Enjoy; comments and critique very welcome and appreciated. :classic:

Really love this. That outdoor terrace is great, and that statue is hilarious. :laugh: :laugh: Are those stickers on the front custom? Also, how did you do the lighting? I'm wondering about that for my modulars.

Really love this. That outdoor terrace is great, and that statue is hilarious. :laugh: :laugh: Are those stickers on the front custom? Also, how did you do the lighting? I'm wondering about that for my modulars.

Right, so, first off thank you very much! :classic: The stickers on the front are from a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles set (I think). The lighting is from a company called BrickLoot; link to their store: http://www.brickloot...all/lights

The lights are powered by a USB drive and I fit them into a 7 port USB 2.0 hub that is powered by a battery pack. Given that the wires are generally pretty thin, they can be easily hidden inside of a modular building, and as you can see from the pics, they are quite effective!

Edited by BrickBuilder7622

An interesting combination of colorful and varied in form and texture of cubes made beautiful and fun the big picture. Excellent work.

Edited by Nemo57

An interesting concept.

The overall design is great. :thumbup:

I would reduce the number of textures on the outside walls, particularly around the doorway.

Replace the cylindrical and grooved tan bricks above the door with flat Tan bricks?

Or maybe switch the positions, to continue the dark orange columns on either side of the door.

Right, so, first off thank you very much! :classic: The stickers on the front are from a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles set (I think). The lighting is from a company called BrickLoot; link to their store: http://www.brickloot...all/lights

The lights are powered by a USB drive and I fit them into a 7 port USB 2.0 hub that is powered by a battery pack. Given that the wires are generally pretty thin, they can be easily hidden inside of a modular building, and as you can see from the pics, they are quite effective!

Thanks for the quick and helpful reply! :sweet:

I love the interior and I feel like I can smell the pizza, very reminiscent of quite a few places I've been to. The statue up top was really cool and a nice little detail. 2 suggestions: 1. Maybe on the top roof add a fan or AC unit? It just seems a bit bland. 2. Next to the front door I would make those orange pillars brown to match the ones on the top floor. They just seem to stick out a bit instead of the brown used most of the rest of the way around.

Overall a really nice build with some great detailing.

What a lovely build! Very happy and welcoming. Makes me want to make holiday there! :classic::thumbup:

An interesting combination of colorful and varied in form and texture of cubes made beautiful and fun the big picture. Excellent work.

An interesting concept.

The overall design is great. :thumbup:

I would reduce the number of textures on the outside walls, particularly around the doorway.

Replace the cylindrical and grooved tan bricks above the door with flat Tan bricks?

Or maybe switch the positions, to continue the dark orange columns on either side of the door.

Fantastic MOC!

Very well done! :wub:

I Love this!!!

Great Work!!!

Greetings

I love the interior and I feel like I can smell the pizza, very reminiscent of quite a few places I've been to. The statue up top was really cool and a nice little detail. 2 suggestions: 1. Maybe on the top roof add a fan or AC unit? It just seems a bit bland. 2. Next to the front door I would make those orange pillars brown to match the ones on the top floor. They just seem to stick out a bit instead of the brown used most of the rest of the way around.

Overall a really nice build with some great detailing.

Funny MOC!! :D

What a lovely build! Very happy and welcoming. Makes me want to make holiday there! :classic::thumbup:

All, thanks so much for the very nice comments; they really mean a lot. And the suggestions: all very good. I do agree that the pillars around the entrance could possibly be adjusted.... and as for the roof, perhaps an AC unit is a smart idea. Yes, indeed. :classic:

Again, the comments mean a lot. Molte grazie (thank you).

Cool building with a lot of fine details on the outside as well as interior! I like the fountain, just hilarious. Thanks for the hint with lights, I might give that a try myself. Personally, I would reduce the number of colors around the entrance a bit, it looks less balanced to me compared to first floor. However, very well done overall and quite different to what I do.

Great MOC, with a lot of movement! You managed to include a lot of nice details here and there, but i believe that the the best of all, is the cook, with the pizza! :grin:

The colours look great. I like how you've incorporated various Lego shapes and not tried to make it look like it isn't Lego. This makes it a look very good and prevents the minifigs from looking out of place