Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Nin

Astromech Workplace Contest: Bespin Streets

Based on Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (2002) the video game.

R5 in action !!

In 12 ABY, the Imperial Remnant, leaded by Dark Jedi Desann, launched an invasion to the Cloud City. By accomplishing the artificial infusion of the FORCE into individuals from the Valley of the Jedi, the Reborn warrior was first introduced in this Battle.

7715640494_863f4ab802_z.jpg

Lando Calrissian had hidden his special R5 astromech droid, which normally worked at the Carbonite Chamber #17 in the lower level. Now the R5 must travel along with Jedi Knight Kyle Katarn to the Bespin streets and use its access codes to unlock all loading bays throughout Bespin. But watch out of the mines planted in the corridor and Reelo Baruk’s minions shooting from the rooftops.

7715643896_6a37983696_z.jpg

7715643298_8f1f8df68c_z.jpg

The complete set.

A tribute to this little noble hero who helped defending the city, yet no exact name was given to this R5-unit …… (it’s only mentioned as Lando’s R5 :sad: )

And a walkthrough of this level of the game in

for those who don't know the game.

I've never played the game (is it fun?) but this looks like an awesome MOC. :thumbup: I love how "realistic" it seems. Well, as realistic as Star Wars can be. :tongue: The white contraption on the ground looks suspiciously like a canister from the LEGO games...:laugh:

This is a great moc, absolutely looks like the game environment! i love the decoration on the walls, fantastic, good luck in the contest! :thumbup:

Love the game, and love the street! The detail is really nice - so much going on! The outsides of the brown buildings look great - good luck in the contest!

purpleparadox - it's a great game and fun ! Oh congratulations, you got yourself a mini-kit ! :wink:

Artizan , JackJonespaw - thanks and good luck to you too !

Amazing! Possibly my favorite video game period, and a great MOC as well. I love your reborn, spot on, and the environment is fantastic.

I was planning on doing an MOC based on Jedi Knight as well for the contest but never finished it. I'm glad somebody did one!

This is an awesome build! It is a great SW representation and it looks great. I love the fact that you have the street and buildings on both size. You've created a large scene, and you've completely filled it, and filled it well. Great job!