Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

Some news from Jakob McKee

First of all : thx fr the post DoubleT, and thx to jake for the content :)

Color change don't bother me but if I want to see an old color pack, I would see castle parts because this was the line where the old gray was almost everywhere, even in a near past. I think this would be the priority pack for me.

I don't think I will need any other gray pack because there is no reason to ask for space or town gray parts. The gray was only used in old space sets, then it was less and less present. Sam for town sets.

So castle all the way, this is my opinion.

And thank you again for the interest you are showing to our advices :)

I just realized that all the people of fbtb replyed in the fbtb thread you created doubleT :huh: And then ace comes with jalousie to announce there was also a fbtb thread about this :(

something makes me laugh a lot on fbtb

train track? sure i guess so, but they change roadplate designs without a second thought. i wouldn't think that train track would be as big of a deal.

I'm 100% this guy don't have a big long train track as I do. I cannot imagine changing my all train track, this would cost me at least 500

Wow! That sure is alot to take in. I'm not sure about some of it though. :wacko:

The universal colors, they are now going to be left? But what about the other colors, are they going to go changing all these to??

And in reference to the train tracks and baseplates. Will these be produced in the "universal" colors. I wonder what they will do. I am just a bit confused at th moment. I must be to tired to understand it all.

Jon.

Don't worry, I'm not sure jake anderstood everything he wrotte ^_^ j/k

Hmm.. well, Im sure we will find out exactly what they will do in the future.

Jon.