pirates-indexed.gif Comic

Hi there,

I said a couple of days ago that I would do something special for the presentation of my latest ship...

well, this is it, I will however post the ship itself later in the MOC forum.

This comic features several signature figures (avatars) of Classic-Pirates members, more specifically those that had their input in my WIP frigate thread.

However, I didn't succeed in including everyone I wanted to, some people don't have an avatar/sigfig and I don't always have the parts to recreate one.

Also, if you're looking for a serious story...this is not it, I mean, the main character is buying baguettes for pete's sake :pir-laugh: .

On the other hand, this comic does show some new pictures of my latest ship, the French corvette Beatrix.

As for the plot, my sigfiggy invites over his friends to go on a sailing trip with my new ship.

Enjoy.

maiden_voyage_page_1_small.jpg

maiden_voyage_page_2_small.jpg

maiden_voyage_page_3_small.jpg

maiden_voyage_page_4_small.jpg

maiden_voyage_page_5_small.jpg

maiden_voyage_page_6_small.jpg

maiden_voyage_page_7_small.jpg

maiden_voyage_page_8_small.jpg

I've been wanting to do another comic ever since the TORIII ended, originally I was going to make a celebration party comic but circumstances stopped from doing that.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it, perhaps that's easier if your avatar is part of the comic :pir_laugh2: .

I'm sorry for the open spot on page 6.

I will post the Beatrix tomorrow or the day after :pir-classic: .

Edited by Sebeus I
INDEXED

A comic! And I am part of it! pirate_laugh2.gif

Many thanks for letting me join the maiden voyage. pirate_laugh_new.gifpirate_laugh_new.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

I could have done with more olives on the pizza, though ... pirate_laugh2.gif

But ... alas ... where is the monkey?

hehe fun story and thanks for having me over at the party! However, I doubt I would have ordered Pizza ... eyn mal frietjes met mayo! (please correct the spelling if you like) pirate_laugh_new.gif

Baw-hahaha!

That guy with the beard's a real jerk, huh?

Awesome.

I wouldn't have invited him if he was a jerk pirate_wink.gif .

But ... alas ... where is the monkey?

Totally forgotten pirate_laugh2.gif .

hehe fun story and thanks for having me over at the party! However, I doubt I would have ordered Pizza ... eyn mal frietjes met mayo! (please correct the spelling if you like) pirate_laugh_new.gif

één maal frietjes met mayo pirate_wink.gif

LIFEVESTS! REDICULOUS! A fun comic Sebeus. I almost didn't recognize myself. pirate_laugh_new.gif

Me neither pir_laugh2.gif

I only had the hair piece matching your sigfiggy but you had to be in it.

Glad you like it, I uploaded full size images of the pages although it's not really needed.

This is so funny, really had to laugh hard. Exactly my kind of humor. pirate_laugh_new.gifdefault_roflmao.gif

Best... pirate comic... ever!

I still don't know what scene to like best, you handling AC's pastry cravings is hilarious, the name of the port... splendid! Life vests... NO WAY! pir_laugh2.gif

Thanks for letting me join that maiden voyage, quite a joyride! The Beatrix turned out marvelous.

Oh, and that town looks strangely intriguing... so Blue... Hope to see more of it real soon... pirate_wink.gif

Great work!

Hilarious! I really enjoyed it! A very funny mix between a cruise in the eighteenth century and the insurance problems with live vests, and the pizza deliveries we are used to in our time default_pirate2.gif

I also had to grin because of the desperate face I make when it turns out there are no croissants left. But to be honest I would have liked frietjes met mayo too pirate_classic.gif

It was an honour to be part of the maiden voyage of this beautiful piece of ship-building.

I hope she will travel far and wide, and it would be great if I could see her IRL some time.

"Ehem, this is not really historically accurate..."""And Kurrigan wants the pepperoni with extra cheese." pirate_laugh2.gif Just only this joke made me shit in my trousers. Man, we in the Netherlands call this "Droge humor" or literally translated "dry humor". Amazing how you made me laugh like that. When i was too young for Classic Pirates I read the other comics a lot, and hoped Always on a new one. Like "Kings and Queens of the seas" or something like that. I loved to read this and hope to see more in the future. pirate_laugh_new.gif And what Admiral Croissant said pirate_tong.gif

Edited by Captain Edward

What am i doing here??

Where is my hair.. I never wanted a haircut..look how daft it makes me look..

nice work sebues..made me laugh !..

& now i'll have to search through my old lego again.!

I'm glad you like it,

the software I used is comic life 2, I found it via Frank Brick Wright originally during the Tournament of Retribution III, incase anyone else wants to direct a sequel pirate_laugh_new.gif .

Just saying, comic life is free to download (trial version of 30 days) and makes comic-building very easy.

I'll post the Beatrix as soon as my sister sends me the images she photoshopped for me (with background :excited: ).

Edited by Sebeus I

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Thanks, I like the description you added on the blog pir_laugh2.gif .

"Ehem, this is not really historically accurate..."""And Kurrigan wants the pepperoni with extra cheese." pirate_laugh2.gif Just only this joke made me shit in my trousers. Man, we in the Netherlands call this "Droge humor" or literally translated "dry humor". Amazing how you made me laugh like that. When i was too young for Classic Pirates I read the other comics a lot, and hoped Always on a new one. Like "Kings and Queens of the seas" or something like that. I loved to read this and hope to see more in the future. pirate_laugh_new.gif And what Admiral Croissant said pirate_tong.gif

Glad you like it, as a Belgian I know quite well the concept of droge humor pirate_classic.gif .

& now i'll have to search through my old lego again.!

Wait a minute, what are you up to now?

Nice comic! And I am in it ;P

How did you do it, photoshop or did you actually build my sigfig?

I notice I don't have my dark green plume, so I am assuming the latter.

Oh it's a dark green one, I thought it was a black one, which I didn't have.

I actually built your sigfig ofcourse, that's the goal of sigfigs really, only in the last couple of years the variety of minifigures became so great that it's getting really hard to cover everyone in a comic.