Jason Cicchini

Chaos in Chamber's Pass

Chamber's Pass is a remote outpost on the border between Darwynia and Benoic, overseeing most of the trade that passes through. As the collector of all southernmost taxes and tariffs, this outpost is quite an asset and is carefully guarded by the Darwynian Royal Guard, headed by Sir Jarken Pelt.

Unfortunately, the dark mage Victor Revolword has chosen to unleash his ferocious elementals upon its lands.

1.jpg

Sir Jarken Pelt furiously takes on the earth elemental, surrounded by members of his guard.

2.jpg

The southern wall of the outpost is attacked by a fire elemental, causing much destruction.

3.jpg

Lord Kelperth Darwyn desperately hopes to hear of their success in defeating the elemental creatures any day now...

Edited by Jason Cicchini

Great work! I really like your landscaping, good luck!

bravo ;)

This must be Rancor's grand-grand-grand (grand grand) granfather :)

Very good entry, all the action and the elemental itself is excellent :thumbup: I also really like your micro scale castle :classic:

Fine job Jason.

I think your elemental looks great. not to blocky if you know what I mean.

Well done with the microbuild! You really get the feeling of it being further away! :thumbup:

The elemental is really great aswell! Looks very evil!

One note though, does Darwynia and Antyria share borders? Benoic and Glevum is between them! :classic:

Indeed a nice Micro and elemental!!!

and great use of the LOTR parts like the horse :)

Good job with this! I really like the microbuild, and I like the fangs on your elemental. Nice entry!

bravo ;)

This must be Rancor's grand-grand-grand (grand grand) granfather :)

I prefer this elemental to the new Rancor, it's a great build. The micro castle is very nicely done too. The emptiness of the fields gives a real sense of desolation. Good job!

:classic:

I love the micro castle in this build....not as small as many micros tend to be, and that way it is able to have more detail yet still small enough to actually be the background!

An excellent entry! Liking the clean build and forced perspective of the castle in the background. Also the elemental is one of my favorites so far!default_thumbup.gif

Nice entry Jason! The elemental is great, looks like it is bursting from the earth. I especially like it's ferocious face. :thumbup: The microscale outpost shows a nice amount of detail for it's size too. Best of luck!

I really like this moc, only just one thing if I may suggest, perhaps to elevate more the micro construction, so the same level of ground would not be a comparison issue when is next to the main scene fighting the elemental.

But as I said is before is just a minor thing.

Well done. :classic:

Very nice landcaping, love the miniature castle as well! And the elemental is really terrifying! :thumbup:

Fine job Jason.

I think your elemental looks great. not to blocky if you know what I mean.

Indeed, especially the head is excellent!