- The contest will run from now Friday 15th of July until Saturday 10th of September (CET 20:00), so 8 weeks in total.
- You are allowed to enter with multiple entries.
- Customization is allowed, including decals, string, sails, however no Cutting of bricks.
- 3rd party customs are allowed including for example Brickarms, Brickforge.
- All building techniques are allowed, including tiling and SNOT bases.
- No minifig or piece limit.
- No clone brands.
- No digital entries.
- All entries must be new creations that have never been displayed anywhere before.
- Judging will take place by a public vote (trying to manipulate the vote in any way will get you disqualified)
- Important: Each entry should be posted in its own thread, like you would with a regular MOC. All entry threads are to be created in our LEGO History Forum. The thread title should be WW Category 1,2 or 3: (Entry Name) and and the description of the entry thread can be anything you want. Make sure to follow the title format very strictly!
- Post maximum 15 pictures (maximum size 800x600) in your entry thread - the first picture will be used for the voting thread. Make use of Brickshelf, Flickr etc to host your pictures rather than Eurobricks. You can link to an external gallery, where there are no image or picture size limitations. See these tutorials for help with resizing images and deeplinking.
- No webcam or handphone camera images can be used for the submitted entry. It must be taken in a clean and decent background with enough brightness to show the beauty of your entry.
- First picture may not have a digital backdrop added, except for a simple colour and the MOC's title. Whilst additional pictures can have a digital background of cacti, rivers, tunnels, etc.
1. Design a Wild West train. Limit yourself to a maximum of four wagons/cars/coaches/flat beds etc. Engine can include a tender as well and it will not be included in the four car limit. You are allowed to include railway track, however a full MOC background is not permitted as this category is all about the train! You are free to use as many figures on or around the train.
2. Build a western influenced town. Let your imagination run away from you. This category could include a Saloon township, Indian Reservation, Cavalry fort, Mining town, whatever screams Western to you! Maximum size of 64x64 studs. As many figures as you like too!
3. Design a Vignette with custom minifig scale Western Figure. Build a vignette (maximum size 16 x 16, with minimal overhang allowed) featuring your custom western figure. You may include other minifigures in your vignette as well, just make sure to indicate which figure is the custom center piece.
Prizes and Shipping:
Brick Warriors have been very kind in sponsoring our second place prizes with a lovely custom figure featuring some brand new molds! Be sure to check out the new store when it opens shortly for loads of great new molds.
Category 1 and 2, 1st prize: For each of these 2 categories the winner gets a budget of 200 Euro (~283 US$) to buy sets on LEGO Shop@Home + some money for shipment directly from S@H. Winners chose the sets they want as long as they are in the budget (like we did with the D2C contest). Limit of 5 sets per winner.
Category 3, 1st prize: You get a budget of 50 Euro (~70 US$) to buy sets on LEGO Shop@Home + some money for shipment directly from S@H. Winners chose the sets they want as long as they are in the budget (like we did with the D2C contest). Limit of 5 sets per winner.
2nd prize in all three categories: You win a custom Western figure designed by Brick Warriors, see below (Value = priceless, only a limited run of this figure exists). These will be mailed to you direct from Brick Warriors!
Any questions should be posted here in the discussion thread.
Get building and good luck!