Sign in to follow this  
Christian

LEGO World

The third LEGO World in Copenhagen is coming closer and will be hosted at Bella Center from February 17th to 20th.

Anyone from Eurobricks planning to go there? I will be there on Saturday.

LEGO World

Then I hope to see you there Christian!

Will hang with Morten and Kim. CopMike will be around as well together with Superkalle.

We will arrive Friday afternoon and be at LEGO World on both Saturday and Sunday.

No way for me to be there - but will TLG be present?... possibly releasing some exclusives?

No way for me to be there - but will TLG be present?... possibly releasing some exclusives?

Of course TLG will be there - it's their party :laugh:

And possibly they'll release some exclusive - possibly - they haven't before (2009/2010), but there's a first for everything.

I will be in Copenhagen Saturday and Sunday. Though, LEGO needs me at the DDC event on Saturady, so the only day which I will actually be on site at the Bella Center will be on Sunday. I will not be working the event that day, so if anyone would like to meet up please let me know :)

I'll stay posted to this thread until the event!

- BrickMiner

I will be at the event all 4 days, I will be at the Fan area on "duty" looking after the fan MOCS, among that my Endor scene, thursday, friday afternoon and sunday, hoping to see alot of EB people.

Morten

I will be "working" in the Hero Factory area saturday and sunday, together with designers from USA and UK.

The building tables will feature the 2011 elements that has not been released in the Nordic countries yet.

"Secret" sets will be on display.

Come and build a cool action figure, please :classic:

I will be sure to stop by you Front and catch up some with you guys!

Start to feel like a kid the days before Christmas by now!!

Looks like there will be quite alot of people from EB at LEGO World.

What do you guys think about having a beer together on saturday after LEGO World?

I will be in Copenhagen Saturday and Sunday. Though, LEGO needs me at the DDC event on Saturady, so the only day which I will actually be on site at the Bella Center will be on Sunday. I will not be working the event that day, so if anyone would like to meet up please let me know :)

I'll stay posted to this thread until the event!

- BrickMiner

I hope to go there on Sunday too.

Definately Saturday.

Where are you supposed to be when working on Saturday?

Perhaps we could drop by and say a few "Hullo's"?

I will be at the Danish Design Center on Saturday setting up tables and helping kids build their "Dream City" - then taking photos and awarding a few prizes for the best build. I guess it should be pretty entertaining :classic:

I know that there will be a few LEGO designers there with me, however I have to admit I'm a little uneasy. Since I don't speak Danish I'm not sure how things will go in interacting with the kids. Maybe we will just be there to speak to the parents. I know a few of the designers going aren't fluent in Danish. Unless I am completely mistaken and Danish children learn English very early in school. I guess I'm not sure about these type of things :look: (I come from a country where only one language is ever spoken :blush: )

- Justin

Well, it seems I missed everyone.

I was so tired from building with the kids on Saturday, its probably a good thing. I was exhausted!

So exhausted, in fact, that now I'm sick and had to miss work today :hmpf_bad:

- BM

I have a few questions about lego world

Can you buy lego there at lower price?

Do they sell exclusives?

From what I noticed there wasn't any Lego at any partiularly good prices and there wasn't any event specific exclusives (besides that you could get a 1x8 tiles with LEGOWorld 2011 printed on it). But they did sell the exclusive sets if that is what you meant.