Hello all,

I started on a Tintin project for Brickvention 2015, because there isn't a Tintin line I have needed to find someone who could create the minifigure parts (torso and heads) for this project. After a long time of research and going through some expensive quotes. I am still looking at the moment for a cheap pad printer company that can do 1 or 2 of each print still at a low price, if you know anyone please help out!

Steindrucker does only digital UV and engraving. So no Pad-Printing.

From what I have seen on brickmap Steindrucker offers the cheapest prize per printed Item. (1 doublesided torso = 3,50 € and 1 head = 1,50)

Here you can find some figures that I got printed by him. The 4 figs cost me 7€ each (printing = doublesided Torso + Head + Legs).

If you prefer Pad over Digital you might consider Citizen Brick, but makes Imo only sense if you want plenty of torsos or heads.

Edited by raminator

Actually, CitizenBrick won't print anything from outside IP, so they won't do TinTin.

I'd try Steindrucker. They seem to have the best prices.

You MIGHT (but probably won't) be able to get some help from BrickPrinter, but he doesn't do heads or anything anymore, and his prices are a bit much...