Sign in to follow this  
PSPguy

Review: 7620 Indiana Jones - Motorcycle Chase

Presented in video form. Accually a first for Eurobricks I think.

Click the smiley.

A video review is rare. Thanks! It is a great set, huh? X-D The Henry Jones Sr. minifigure is uncannily identical to Sean Connery. :-D

It is a good set. I plan on buring multiples.

Army of Nazis, Dads, and Indy ON!!

Army of Nazis, Dads, and Indy ON!!

A Sean Connery army? *Shiver* :-D

I thought you said "I plan on burying multiples" for a second. Gave me quite a fright. :-P

~Peace

Was there a flag in the movie?
I believe he jammed the flagpole into the spokes of the motorcycle, which sent it flying through the air...

I believe he jammed the flagpole into the spokes of the motorcycle, which sent it flying through the air...

Yeah, Indy uses the flag twice, actually.

The first time around, he used it (this was in its complete form) as a joust to knock one Nazi off his bike (even while he was preparing his gun, how suspensful!)

The second time around, Indy had gotten past all of the motorists. Though, there was still one motorist remaining. That Nazi drove up to Indy, and with pole in head, jammed it right into the spokes of the motorcycle!

Indeed. At the first use of the flag, Henry Sr. was quite happy. His son engaging in jousting would've naturally made an expert on knights "giddy as a schoolboy". Sending the other nazi flying by spoking his wheel and thereby blowing up the motorbike, however, was less to the liking of professor Jones.

So yeah. Flag = in my opinion great addition to the set, like Jock's snake in Temple Escape and the R2 / 3PO hieroglyf in the Lost Tomb.

Cool review, man. Video is definitely a nice new way of reviewing LEGO sets. Thumbs up, PSPguy!

Thanks for the coments everybody. I didnt know the flag was so important. :-$

Please stop revivng threads. Check to see when the last post was. If you're going to do it make it something important.

JCC1004, if you have an issue with another member's post, please use the report button to notify a moderator with an appropriate message so we can take a look rather than replying directly.

Thanks!