Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia: Day 3

Night fell, and soon, mischief-makers were out and about. Callie Peterson was leaning against a palm tree, thinking.

4579650829_ae56febf30.jpg

"Haha, those idiotic Sanes will have no idea what hit them. This island will be all ours before long." She said to herself. Little did she know that someone was watching, and listening to her...

A dark, mysterious figure swung down from the tree branches right above Callie's head in a split second.

4579650991_4cc4bd02f5.jpg

Tree branch in hand, the culprit knocked the unaware Callie to the ground, and began strangling her as it had done to it's previous victim. Eyes bulging, Callie struggled for freedom, but it was no use. She slowly lost consciousness, and soon after, her life.

4580284170_9f41fce8d4.jpg

The figure stood up and brushed itself off.

"Hmm..." it whispered. "I see now..."

It gazed at the body of its victim before preparing to flee the scene.

But before it could run off, it heard the click of a gun being cocked behind him.

4580284528_c66d9825fa.jpg

"You", said the second figure, pointing the gun at the back of the other's head.

"Yes, me. And you... what a surprise. I should've known", replied the first figure, without turning around.

"Well, thanks for helping me get rid of one more Insane, but you're much too dangerous to be kept alive".

"Wait, I can help y--", the first figure never finished the sentence. The second figure fired his pistol, and the first fell away from the shadows, dead.

Cyril Jenssens landed next to his victim, beat at his own game....

4579651875_57ac52e33d.jpg

Later that night, Mike Collingham wandered out of his and his sons' tent to go to the bathroom. He began walking towards the jungle. Unfortunately for him, he was being stalked by a third killer, hatchet in hand.

4580285230_6501c6442f.jpg

The killer wasted no time in hesitating, and swung and Mike's head. He never knew what hit him, and dropped dead without another thought.

4580285624_c3c291a17c.jpg

The next morning, the survivors woke and exited their shelters, bracing themselves for the kills of the night they knew would come. Everyone gathered around the three dead bodies on the beach (Mike's body was dragged to the other two). Upon sight of their dead father, Zane and Pryce began to weep and mourn. Bill also began to cry at the loss of his lifelong friend, Cyril. And with three more dead, it was a loss for everyone.

4579973746_8532c632ae.jpg

Within the hour, all three of the victims' tents and belongings were searched, and their sanities were determined.

Mike Collinham, was, unfortunately, an innocent Sane. He loved his two sons very much, and wanted nothing more than to be together with them.

Cyril Jenssens, however, was found to be Neutral. He traveled the world in search of a place that he felt he belonged, and after a lifetime, he had finally found it. He was determined to create a life for himself on the island, and was willing to kill anyone and everyone to accomplish that task. In a way, he was the craziest of the crazies, a psychopath.

Finally, Callie Peterson was searched, and declared Insane. She was plotting with her teammates to take over the island, and kill anyone who interfered.

Now, it was a time for action. All sides had taken losses, and it was time to take the lynching a step further. Killing at night was no longer enough, and the enemy needed to be wiped out quickly. A conviction needed to be made today.

The number of votes needed for a conviction today is 8.

You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the day.

The Rules:

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to Ricecracker during the night phase. If we do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.

- There will be two main sides in the game. Your winning criteria will be included with your character PM.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- There is a 24 hour limit at the beginning of each day. You are not allowed to vote during this time.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a moderator kill.

- Please avoid posting out of character (OOC) in the game thread.

- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator(s) have sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Please be considerate towards the hosts. We will try our best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- There may be certain punishments for not reaching a conviction during the day. Said punishments are final, and are to be obeyed.

(Rules borrowed from Dragonator's Mystical Castle).

Characters and Players:

4411252419_11b9efa0d3_o.jpg Richard Ricardo - played by Rick

4337886797_d82f7c329f_o.jpg Ellen Allison - played by Eskallon

4337886835_af3bf9fab3_o.jpg Samantha Wonderfield (Co-Pilot) - played by Sok117

4336664138_94b93aee2b_o.jpg Ian Denton (Steward) - played by Iamded

4488189526_fbc539b5ff_o.jpg Bill Campbell (old friend of Cyril's) - played by Big Cam

4497362695_7a0d8a8a2b_o.jpg Zane Collinham (son of Mike and brother of Pryce) - played by Zapper Brick

4497998612_518d7ec103_o.jpg Ron Callister (Pilot) - played by Ronconator

4500917080_cdc5be4cf5_o.jpg Deborah Fredricks (Stewardess) - played by Def

4500917104_e18f803bea_o.jpg Pryce Collinham (son of Mike and brother of Zane) - played by Professor Flitwick

4500917202_228c8116c5_o.jpg Brian Mason (Governer of California) - played by Bob the Construction Man

4500282277_5a88d8f788_o.jpg Wyatt Fandorski - played by WhiteFang

4518782591_2625bdc661_o.jpg Shirley Dover (Chef of the flight) - played by Shadows

4415229974_af28698ccc_o.jpg Seth Diaz (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Sandy

The Deceased

4555788063_2aea902613_o.jpg Icarus Carter (Air Marshal) - played by Inconspicuous - Stabbed to death on Night 1. Sane

4556417206_b9ac5f62e7_o.jpg Bella Teller ("mistress" of Governer Brian Mason) - played by Badboytje88 - Shot on Night 1. Sane

4556417366_eb6a90225c_o.jpg Patricia Rockford (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Pedro - Strangled to death on Night 1. Sane

4556417446_061ca1aa5f_o.jpg Drake Johnson (Coast Guard Officer, joined on Day 1) - played by Dragonator - Suicide on Day 2. Insane

4336513232_e52f2f0ff4_o.jpg Cyril Jenssens (old friend of Bill's) - played by Svelte - Shot on Night 2. Neutral

4412019774_5559520e5c_o.jpg Callie Peterson (Head of airplane staff) - played by CallMePie - Strangled on Night 2. Insane

4487540345_0993a202c4_o.jpg Mike Collinham (Father of Zane and Pryce) - played by TinyPiesRUs - Death by Hatchet on Night 2. Sane

4337886569_12320307c5_o.jpg Leo Nathans - played by The Legonator - Convicted on Day 3, death by burning. Insane

Reserves:

Escape the Fate

Striker

Quarryman

The crazy one

brickme

dannylonglegs

General Armendariz

Millacol88

simonjedi

Oh my gosh, another 3 deaths, but these deaths is a victory for us, sanes, with the exception of our dear Mike whom has tragically fallen to the hands of the killers.. May god bless you and your children. I hope the both of you could stay strong together.

Yesterday, the theory of the 3 killers is true and based on the night scenes, there is 3 different visible killers and I am very glad one of them managed to nab the most dangerous "neutral" killer, and of course if we could identify Cyril earlier, we could turn the tables against the insanes. Nevertheless, I am very certain that the remaining 2 killers belong to the sanes and insanes but I am almost very certain that the one whom kill Cyril by a pistol is a sane and the one whom kill Mike by a hatchet is an insane. This is concluded by the turn of events happened last night and that's how I interprete it, on the basis that an insane won't kill an insane in the night.

Although there were no successful conviction on Day 2, but we managed to score a true insane by sheer luck, with the assistance of the late Cyril. At this critical point, we have eliminated two scums and if we keep pushing them to a corner, these insanes will reveal themselves, I hope.

This island runs red with the blood of the sane and the insane. And a psychopath. Geez. Next time I'll just sleep with the head of the production company and get a show the way everyone else does, I've had just about enough of this hard work and danger. :hmpf:

Ok, so we had a fair night, really. The psychopath did us a favour and killed an insane, then the apparent loyal vigilante killed the psychopath. It's a shame he didn't get the insane killer who is still wandering the night with a hatchet, but at least things are getting a little clearer maybe.

Unfortunately, that isn't helping me see what direction we should go in today, but kudos to the vigilante for seeing through crazy Cyril.

Breakfast is served! Coconut waffles and a side of ... um, breakfast sausage. :wink:

Thank you Shirley for breakfast.

Shame about Mike but we should be glad about callie being dead and well cyril was just crazy and by the way he thought he seems like he was more on the insanes side than ours so I think it is indeed good he is dead. However I still do not see any evidence for more insanes coming out of the deaths at night. How about you guys, did anyone learn anything at night.

Sorry, boys, your dad was a good man and it's a damn shame he's gone. I was wrong to suspect him yesterday, I apologize.

But it looks as it was no wonder old Cyril was accusing just about everyone - he had no allegiance to anyone. Callie, on the other hand, made herself look very reasonable and logical on the previous days, so naturally she turned out to be insane. :tongue:

Well, you win some you lose some, that's the way life goes. I don't think we were on the right tracks yesterday with the votings, but it'll certainly be even harder to vote out the right person today, with less insanes hiding among us.

I, too, am very interested to hear if anybody saw something.

Ironically, the person who helped us get rid off the two insanes, Callie and Drake (through the killing Patricia), is killed at night. Ok, so two killers remain, our sane gunner and a hatched-wielding insane killer. So all in all, and may Mike rest in peace, this night wasn't so bad as I feared it to be. I too am really curious whether someone learned something, anything, at night.

Those sausages taste pretty good, Shirley. Make sure the Collinham kids eat well. They need their strength in times like these.

Well. That's uh... I guess that's as good as we could have hoped, eh? I mean, we know there's an insane killer, who wouldn't kill another insane, therefore there would be no way to have 3 crazies dead. So, 2 crazies and 1 sane would have been the best we could have hoped for. Actually, scratch that. The best would have been if we got the crazy killer before he struck, and then got another crazy with the supposedly neutral guy.

Speaking of, the way he was described seemed kinda... crazy. What I'm saying is the whole "Our enemy's enemy is our friend" thing proved false, but then again he did kill a crazy. I forgot about that. Well dayamn, I just have no idea now.

Geez, those poor boys, I hope they can hold up alright in this time of crises. Gets me thinking of my kids, boy I miss 'em. I hope they're as strong as these two Collinham boys...

How are you two holding up, Zane, Price?

My best friend of all these years a murderer!!! I'm in disbelief, I've known him for most of my life and he's never hurt a fly. I don't know what to think if I can't trust my best friend.

So I was right, Cyril was one of the bad guys. But now we have some more motives...

Some one might have wanted to get to Bill, or the brothers.

Dad? :cry_sad: Who did this? Those dirty insanes! :angry: One is dead, a small relief, but not enough against my grief. :cry_sad:

Dad? :cry_sad: Who did this? Those dirty insanes! :angry: One is dead, a small relief, but not enough against my grief. :cry_sad:

Don't worry my brother, the rest will soon follow, and you will always have me. :sadnew:

Three dead, three different alliances. What a night...

How are you two holding up, Zane, Price?

I'm fine, shaken up, but fine. He was always harsh to me. But Zane and dad were close. The tears seem like a natural response, though.

Well, I'm shocked again. I've worked with Callie for months now, and she was always level-headed. Perhaps there's something about the island that is driving people to it? :sceptic:

And my heart goes out to Mike's kids, I hope you can find some peace in the world despite the loss of your father.

Let's see where the day takes us folks.

I feel we must make a move. I wonder who the vigilante is...hmm, probably Seth. :sceptic:

How is guessing who the sane vigilante is in public helping? :sceptic: You better guess who the insane killer is.

At least, I assume you're guessing...

How is guessing who the sane vigilante is in public helping? :sceptic: You better guess who the insane killer is.

At least, I assume you're guessing...

I know. I could be wrong, in my grief. :cry_sad:

I wonder who the vigilante is...hmm, probably Seth. :sceptic:

Nope, not me. I wouldn't be raving about the importance of voting if I got to do my own personal "votings" at night. :wink:

Curious. We must vote someone off today. If we keep abstaining from voting, then it could have serious and dangerous repercussions. Let's look at the people who voted yesterday, counting un-votes:

I voted for Samantha Wonderfield.

Leo Nathans and Zane Collinham voted for Me.

Seth, Myself, Shirley, Zane, and Richard voted for Ellen.

Cyril, Ellen, Pryce, Deborah, and Leo voted for Seth.

What's important to note here is how fast Leo and Zane jumped to defend Samantha, voting for me. This could mean two possible scenarios:

1) The three of them are all insane.

2) Leo and Zane are insane, and using my vote against Samantha to start a vote against me, as I am a vocal person. I believe this one, because Samantha herself didn't actually vote for me and defended herself.

These are a few people on my list of suspicious people:

1) Leo Nathans - As I said earlier, he was a bit too eager to vote for me.

2) Wyatt Fandorski - A bit quiet, however, I'm not completely sure.

3) Zane Collinham - He too was a bit too eager to vote for me yesterday, not even stating a reason.

Now then, has anybody learned anything since yesterday?

Thanks, brother.

I feel we must make a move. I wonder who the vigilante is...hmm, probably Seth. :sceptic:

You know as much as I've disagreed with Seth in the past, I must agree that I don't think it's him. His comments just don't scream vigilante to me, I'm curious if Cyril could be classified as our vigilante since he was neutral.

You know as much as I've disagreed with Seth in the past, I must agree that I don't think it's him. His comments just don't scream vigilante to me, I'm curious if Cyril could be classified as our vigilante since he was neutral.

I agree with Bill that Seth seems nothing like a vigilant for either side by the way she talks and acts. Maybe an investagator though. Im gonna voice my full suspicians tommorrow after we get some rest. Now shirley how is dinner coming? :thumbup:

I agree with Bill that Seth seems nothing like a vigilant for either side by the way she talks and acts. Maybe an investagator though. Im gonna voice my full suspicians tommorrow after we get some rest. Now shirley how is dinner coming? :thumbup:

I'm not sure if waiting another day is wise, we are dropping like flies over the night time.

I'm not sure if waiting another day is wise, we are dropping like flies over the night time.

I agree. We have to stop postponing the voting. We've lost eight people over these three days, so I think we need to reach a conviction today.

Ohh not day,day I meant after breakfast nap. :grin:

So no night time over the next nap. :sweet:

I'm fairly sure Icarus was the investigater. There is too much faint evidence for to many people. I will come back with my prievous list soon.

I agree with Bill that Seth seems nothing like a vigilant for either side by the way she talks and acts. Maybe an investagator though.

This is interesting, Ellen... If you suspect I was an investigator, wouldn't that mean I was right about you yesterday? After all, I went after you so fervently without much of an excuse, so me being an investigator would fit that picture well, wouldn't it? :wink:

This is interesting, Ellen... If you suspect I was an investigator, wouldn't that mean I was right about you yesterday? After all, I went after you so fervently without much of an excuse, so me being an investigator would fit that picture well, wouldn't it? :wink:

Something you want to officially announce? Like previous days, I know we need to vote for someone and I want to help, but I won't do so blindly, so if you have any good info to share please do.