Sign in to follow this  
GotLego

[SWBP] – Duel Aboard the Invisible Hand

Help Anakin Skywalker defeat the evil Sith Lord Count Dooku and his Super Battle Droid to rescue the captive Chancellor Palpatine aboard the Separtist flagship the Invisible Hand! Four minifigures are included that have been compiled from other sets: a Super Battle Droid, Count Dooku, Anakin Skywalker (with face of Attack of the Clones Anakin), and Chancellor Palpatine (includes two of the One Ring piece from Lord of the Rings sets on his wrists to accurately represent the restraints that the chair had in the scene from Revenge of the Sith). The two builds that are included are: a light that sat aside the chair in the film (that can be split in half by applying pressure on the bit sticking out of the of the support beam; represents Anakin or Count Dooku using their lightsaber to split the beam and use their force ability to throw the top half at their opponent) and the chair that holds Chancellor Palpatine in the film (which can be swiveled around using the black flat tile sticking out of the bottom of the build). Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking!

17446998776_07b514b6da_z.jpg

17447037056_7368d365fe_z.jpg

17472752861_7fdfa1aa99_z.jpg

16852781363_110e07a523_z.jpg

17473091925_930f5294b6_z.jpg

17472776941_2ab5bc9906_z.jpg

17473090355_3ed14339dc_z.jpg

It's a pretty elaborate line-up of minifigures for a battlepack, but the build is incredible!

Great work!

Thanks Graham!

It's a pretty elaborate line-up of minifigures for a battlepack, but the build is incredible!

The reason I made this one of my entries is because I've always wanted to see how Lego would handle a set design for this scene. I did struggle for some time to decide which minifigures I wanted in this battlepack. Originally I was going to add in Palpatine, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Count Dooku; but that absolutely limited any army building that is the norm for battlepacks. So instead I added a Super Battle Droid in place of Obi-Wan because he did get knocked out midway through the fight and a droid can be part of a larger army. Thank you for your complement on my build!

Awesome! this is Amazing! Great Job!

Thank you Percy!