Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

I stopped trusting IMDB when it comes to Lego information when every single one of their descriptions for season three of Ninjago turned out to be false (granted, the episode names were legitimate, so I guess we'll see).

Nice to have somewhere to speculate!

Let's just hope we have something more solid to speculate about soon :hmpf_bad:

What's all this about a "Villain Factory" I've been hearing about?

In the Breakout episode, the blueprints for the Factory were sent to who we can only assume to be Von Nebula (his hand and arm were shown). People are speculating there will be a "Villain Factory" or something of the sort.

Personally, if that happens, I'm wondering if HF will end after that. Seems like a good finale to me. Maybe be a year-long story arc like Breakout.

Kalhiki

Edited by Kalhiki

Aww man, you got me excited for a second there. >.<

I think the episode names are legit, as they have appeared on many other source which I think don't rely on IMdB, but of course I could be wrong. :sceptic:

-Gata signoff.png

In the Breakout episode, the blueprints for the Factory were sent to who we can only assume to be Von Nebula (his hand and arm were shown). People are speculating there will be a "Villain Factory" or something of the sort.

Personally, if that happens, I'm wondering if HF will end after that. Seems like a good finale to me. Maybe be a year-long story arc like Breakout.

Kalhiki

Ahhh, I understand that. I thought it was part of one of the novels, though. Thanks for clearing that up.

I think the episode names are legit, as they have appeared on many other source which I think don't rely on IMdB, but of course I could be wrong. :sceptic:

-Gata signoff.png

Yeah, I was expecting this topic to lure a few folks in with hopes for set news. Hopefully soon!

-Gata signoff.png

The only other one I can think of is Wikipedia, so... yeah. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but it has been an amusingly unsourced bit of speculation for a while.

It's not impossible someone found the "Rampant Oceans" name online, thought it was official, and renamed the IMDB listing as such.

How did that name even come around? It's not like we really know anything else about the 2013 line.

I guess catalog scans will start showing up on the web soon enough though.

I really can't wait to see the pics. I hope this line will be big enough and maybe with some Limited Edition sets :classic:

Hmm... Limited Edition sets would be nice actually.

The only other one I can think of is Wikipedia, so... yeah. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but it has been an amusingly unsourced bit of speculation for a while.

I was thinking of these ones, actually.

-Gata signoff.png

I wish LEGO somehow lock the internet in a way that stops people of finding out the new sets until 2013.

We did not even get the complete 2012-I wave yet. Would not be nice to worry about 2013 so much in advance when I cannot even get the rest of the first 2012 wave.

I wish LEGO somehow lock the internet in a way that stops people of finding out the new sets until 2013.

We did not even get the complete 2012-I wave yet. Would not be nice to worry about 2013 so much in advance when I cannot even get the rest of the first 2012 wave.

I understand what you mean, though personally I prefer knowing in advance - I was very close to buying a complete set of all of the original Hero helmets (which would actually have been an expensive endeavour) this time last year as I'd sadly missed out on the majority of the first wave of Heroes until I saw the picture of the Breakout sets, and saw that my coveted helmets were being re-used. I think it plan your current purchases if you know what is round the corner.

For example, there are a few of the Breakout sets that I'd like to buy to finish my collection, however if I see the leaked pics and decide there's a set or two coming out soon that I can't live without then I might decide to save my money for those instead of finishing my Breakout collection with sets that I'm a little more ambivalent to. IF, however, the 2013 sets turn out to be a steaming pile of naff then I might decide that finishing my Breakout collection would be a better use of my money.

If I'd waited until early 2013 to see the new sets, that decission might be very difficult since it might be harder to finish my Breakout collection then as they'd likely be discontinued.

I'm guessing we'll be seeing the first pics from the retailer's catalog in a week or two.

… so is there anything actually worth talking about? Other than "oh boy I hope we get some information soon"?

… so is there anything actually worth talking about? Other than "oh boy I hope we get some information soon"?

Rampant Oceans!!!!

...Yeah, nothing substantial at all. The only thing that will really come from this topic is massive amounts of speculation.

Though Gata's links from earlier certainly are interesting, I'd say it's likely they got their information from IMDB. I guess we'll have to see.

Honestly if Rampant Oceans has any credibility at all it'll certainly be welcome. A wave of undersea creatures would be refreshing, considering Jawblade's.... uniqueness.

Edited by Mesonak

I think the opposite, I don't want another underwater theme after Mahri and Furno. Wish they would do something underground, in snowy region, or space arc

Still waiting for pics to surface, but until then, thoughts?

The only info we have so far is what IMBD has offered on the TV episode for Spring.

Mods, don't hesitate to close this thread if it's inappropriate for the current time.

There's no problem with speculation, but in the interest of making actual 2013 information easier to find when it is released, I've renamed this topic to better suggest its purpose.

I wonder if we get Rampant Oceans in 2013, will we get a squid? Or maybe a mosasaur? I hope we don't get another shark, although Jawblade was awesome and I could use a larger shark jaw.

There's no problem with speculation, but in the interest of making actual 2013 information easier to find when it is released, I've renamed this topic to better suggest its purpose.

Could you change the name back when proper information is available? :classic: I think that'd save extra threads cluttering the place up, and anyway, the 2012 thread started a bit like this one too.

ALSO HOW IS SOMETHING 166% SOLID

Edited by LewiMOC

Mark Hamil is listed. Though I doubt Von Nebula will be back so soon.

Considering the fact that he made an appearance at the end of Breakout episode/part 2, I wouldn't doubt it.