Hi everyone! I'm Kooberz and I've been doing Lego animation/videos for a long time, but these are a bit different. I recently finished short films highlighting all of the next-gen consoles...Trying to represent them all in a unique way. I loved watching their reveals at E3. Which one would you buy?

If you enjoy, please Subscribe and share the vids around because I've got tutorials every Monday, and more animations + Brickfilming behind the scenes all the time. I'll be posting here more often!

Lego PS4

Lego Xbox One

Lego Wii U

That's awesome! Very nice! The xbox controller looked a bit off, other than that pretty good representation of the consoles! I liked how you finished the xbox with the logo at the end, nice touch! I also really enjoyed the donkey kong music on the wii video. Now I want to go play donkey kong, thanks! :P

That's awesome! Very nice! The xbox controller looked a bit off, other than that pretty good representation of the consoles! I liked how you finished the xbox with the logo at the end, nice touch! I also really enjoyed the donkey kong music on the wii video. Now I want to go play donkey kong, thanks! :P

No problem! I try to make these entertaining. And yea, those controllers were ifficult to make. I kindof rushed thru them