Price: GB £7.99 | US $9.99 | EUR 9.99 - 11.99

Shop@Home

med_gallery_6705_159_94132.png

9095 Nitro Predator

Parts: 87

Minifigures: 1

Price: GB £7.99 | US $9.99 | EUR 9.99 - 11.99

Shop@Home

LEGO-Ferrari-Racers-30190-30191-30192-30193-30194-30195-Polybags-Toysnbricks.jpg

Shell Promotional LEGO Racers (picture from ToysNBricks.com)

Edited by Rufus
Shell Promotional Racers added

Huh. Funny how there wasn't a topic for that until now.

The stuff from earlier this year was kinda neat, in how it recreated the function of the original Racers sets without relying on specialized pieces. And the new Ferrari sets revealed in the latest batch of instructions look pretty nice for their size.

This year is very bad for my favourite racers themeOnly Bunch of four awful cars are horrible.

I hope that next year will be better, no CARS theme, new tiny turbos and like model team cars such as licensed police lamborghini or ferrari f430.

Edited by Ondra

I can see how they would appeal to kids, what with the big ol squishy tires, cool characters, and what looks to be a slamming into things and something pops off, but it's not something I see AFOLS going for.

Not really an issue though.

Those stickers on the hit plate at front... wouldn't that be a bad place for stickers to get scratchedup?

I spy some leftover Cars license parts...

I noticed a while ago that there wasn't a topic on this, but I thought I was halucinating...

This is definitely the last year for Racers. From now on, it will just be Ferrari sets.

I have question.There will be new ferrari sets next year?

I have question.There will be new ferrari sets next year?

Nothing has been announced, but judging by those new polybags and lack of Racers sets this year, yes. :classic:

i might just pick up all of them for pieces and the awesome mini-figures. i love there facial expressions

Here's a link! If you notice, the Racers name is nowhere to be seen on the polybags... :wink:

Thank you, nice to see these polybags.They are cute.

I hope we get next year more, I looking forward to technic "supercars" such as enzo or fiorano, if there will be.

I kind of like those Ferrari polybags. Might get these if I ever see these. They even pack quite a bit of detail for being so small. Most of it comes from stickers, yes. But they got the general shape of the cars well enough.

While I haven't bought any of these yet, I've come close a few times. For the price, they have some nice parts. I have zero interest in the models themselves, but as parts packs they might not be too bad.

I found in ferrari polybags instructions shell URL.So there is possibility that these sets are only for shell and next year there will be nothing more.

Lets wait and see. :sceptic:

Looks like we're going to be getting some new Lego racers courtesy of Shell (gas company). When you buy shell gas you will be able to get some mini Lego Shell racers for an additional purchase. It seems to only be available in Hong Kong right now but the site says coming to your country soon so that seems to mean it be available globally.They look to be cute little cars but who knows how much you will have to pay for them? Anyways really excited for them to come. :laugh:

LEGO-Ferrari-Racers-30190-30191-30192-30193-30194-30195-Polybags-Toysnbricks.jpg

* instructions for the cars are here if yo want to know what the pieces will be*

http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildinginstructions/6012970.pdf

http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildinginstructions/6012971.pdf

http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildinginstructions/6012972.pdf

http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildinginstructions/6012973.pdf

http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildinginstructions/6012975.pdf

http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildinginstructions/6012976.pdf

post-29993-13439490215279.jpg

Edited by idunno101
Update the topic title for greater clarity

Ooh. Hopefully these will come Stateside. I really like them. Like always though, it depends on the price...

Updated the title of this topic for greater clarity. Nice racers polybag. :sweet:

This image is better,

I normally don't fill up @Shell since I drive on LPG (gas fuel instead of benzine/diesel fuel) but hope that it will come in Holland too... Shell is part Dutch so...

They look quite nice although I hope it isn't McDonalds LEGO quality...

Nice way to reuse the Cars car parts. I'm not really interested in these, because I'm not into Racers, but if they're available here for a good price, I'll definitely pick some up. I, too, am afraid about the quality, so I'll probably wait until I see a review.

Updated the title of this topic for greater clarity. Nice racers polybag. :sweet:

This image is better,

http://toysnbricks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/LEGO-Ferrari-Racers-30190-30191-30192-30193-30194-30195-Polybags-Toysnbricks.jpg

thanks the pic sure makes the racers easier to see

Edited by Rufus
Please don't quote images unnecessarily.

I normally don't fill up @Shell since I drive on LPG (gas fuel instead of benzine/diesel fuel) but hope that it will come in Holland too... Shell is part Dutch so...

They look quite nice although I hope it isn't McDonalds LEGO quality...

They don't look like they will be bad quality. i just posted the instructions and they look to be 20,30 maybe even 40 pieces so a lot more pieces than the sucky 3 piece molded McDonald's cars.

Merging with 2012 LEGO Racers News....

... and first post updated.

Merging with 2012 LEGO Racers News....

... and first post updated.

Thank you for the update and merge! :sweet: