Sign in to follow this  
Captain Flint

MOC: Wizard's house

Amazing MOC, great job! Its one of those MOCs were you just like to look at - if that makes any sense. Is there an inside? If so, could you show it?

Very nice indeed! Love the colour of that murky water! The fence is also a nice detail!

Very nice, I love it! :wub: I particularly like the little bridge and swamp(?) area. Is there an interior?

Great MOC, this is the kind of detailed set I wish LEGO would make.

It's basically a simple house, but the details are what make it stand out. I love the walk way and foliage. This would look perfect in any forest setting.

That's a great house. I also really like the desolate landscape. It gives me an impression of the wizards demeanor. The roof looks great with the tiles. The chimney and tree are so very cool.

You have most certainly developed an interesting and beautiful building style. Besides the nice cottage, my favourite detail are the new flowers, a mushroom and the red book adding some colour to the otherwise rather 'dark' creation. Well done (again)! :thumbup:

Very nice! I like the mixture of tiles and plates for the road. The SNOTed corners on the house are great too. Great work! :thumbup:

What is it with you guys and landscaping? It is freaking awesome!!!

I haven't seen a swamp like landscape (or if I have I don't remember it) that just sticks out. The building also fits in very well. I love the spiderweb on the building; no house is creepy without the spiderweb!

This is just great! I really like the small trees in front of the wizard, and the house is nice, too! I like the spiderweb!