gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Looks like the Castle 08 line wont hit Aussie shelves till September. Got an email from Lego Aus

Dear Josh,

We are launching new sets in Sept. All the other sets are out in stores already. The set 7094 was launched in 2007 and we are not bringing it in in 2008. Our reports from the end of March show that the only stores having stock were Toys R Us with 48 sets left Australia wide. You will need to contact them direct for stock. Sorry I cant be of more help with this one.

Regards

Jodie Ekstrom

Customer Service

LEGO Australia Pty Ltd

Time to start saving then :cry_sad:

The set 7094 was launched in 2007 and we are not bringing it in in 2008.

Then I wish the new sets released in 08 (impulse sets, Battle Wheel etc) wouldn't have the pic of 7094 along with the other new sets in the instruction manual!

In other news, Target Australia is having a 20% off Lego from this Thursday.

They usually have a kid's sale just after Mother's Day - presumably Mum is all buttered up by then to buy toys :tongue:

Then I wish the new sets released in 08 (impulse sets, Battle Wheel etc) wouldn't have the pic of 7094 along with the other new sets in the instruction manual!

In other news, Target Australia is having a 20% off Lego from this Thursday.

They usually have a kid's sale just after Mother's Day - presumably Mum is all buttered up by then to buy toys :tongue:

Damn I just spent bought lego last weekend :hmpf_bad: should have waited, oh well thanks all the same. Btw is this going to be one of those Really Big toysales that target have every year???

I just want to point out that the new Coast Guard sets, Batman sets and Mars Mission sets are available at S@H now!

Btw is this going to be one of those Really Big toysales that target have every year???

Not yet. Usually June or July. Big W has already started pre-advertising for theirs but no details yet.

Not yet. Usually June or July. Big W has already started pre-advertising for theirs but no details yet.

Well Big W has to do something to shift all those MTT's they have left :tongue:

Target doesnt have much im after at the mo, but thanks for the heads up Svelte! :thumbup:

I'm guessing when Big W have their toy sale the new castle sets will come out (only at big w though) thats what happened last year..

I just want to point out that the new Coast Guard sets, Batman sets and Mars Mission sets are available at S@H now!

Hmmm - Couldn't find it. Have a link?

I'm guessing when Big W have their toy sale the new castle sets will come out (only at big w though) thats what happened last year..

True. Fingers crossed! You're right, it was weird last year, the catalogues said Castle stuff was coming out in August or September and then Big W had everything in July.

Sure. Here it is: Coast Guard, Batman and Mars Mission.

BTW the sets are not yet available in the USA

Ah - that's why the only stuff that show up are the keychains in regards to the Bats sets.

BTW - I saw the Tumbler/ Joker Ice Cream truck set and the Mr Freeze/ Bats mini-car in a local Wal-Mart yesterday. I didn't have enough cash and I didn't think to just check to see if they were available for sale...

Edited by Dadster

True. Fingers crossed! You're right, it was weird last year, the catalogues said Castle stuff was coming out in August or September and then Big W had everything in July.

Same with the Mars Mission, the Lego Brochure/catalogue said that Mars Mission was out in September but it was at K-mart in July only!

Crossed fingers ON!

Toys R Us Australia have the large new Indiana Jones Temple (7627) for $120, that's $30 off RRP, if that's what you're into.

Toys r us UK

Buy 2 get 3RD Free only Lego Indiana Jones.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Deal.aspx?id=1861...e=Tru?src=1xxA1

Add any three of the Indiana Jones Lego Toys listed below to your basket.

Your basket will automatically adjust the lowest priced item to zero.

*This deal started 20 May and ends 5 June 2008, subject to availability

Lego Indiana Jones Airplane Playset (7628) 39,99 Pond.

:classic:

26th of June

All Indy sets on sale-INCLUDING new ones:

10 now 9

20 now 17

can't remember the others, sorry, but you can see the trend here. Target in California-hurry, ends the 31st!

Sorry if this is old news :blush::look: but i found the new [?] Bricks/Windows/Roof Pieces sets at Mr.Toys Toyworld [i didnt check the price probable wouldve been more expensive anyway then other shops :hmpf: ]

Sorry if they have been out for awhile :blush::look:

Sorry if this is old news :blush::look: but i found the new [?] Bricks/Windows/Roof Pieces sets at Mr.Toys Toyworld [i didnt check the price probable wouldve been more expensive anyway then other shops :hmpf: ]

Sorry if they have been out for awhile :blush::look:

Good spotting! I don't think anyone has reported on them yet.

Anyone Aussies have news of what's on sale in the David Jones/ Myer stocktake sales which started last night?

Right now, the Lego Retail Store in Downtown Disney has all Exo Force sets for 25% less and all Aqua Raiders for 50% less! :sweet: This is probably only for a short time, so get them while you can! :wink:

25% off on both Aqua-Raiders and Exo-Force. Only 25% off. I called to confirm.

Anyone Aussies have news of what's on sale in the David Jones/ Myer stocktake sales which started last night?

Although the sale has started, the online catlogue (for Myer, don't know about DJ's) isn't available yet. But in other Australian news, K-mart has another 15% off sale starting tomorrow.

I checked Myer and DJs for sales at lunch and no dice.

However, I did notice the new Batman sets for sale at David Jones

7884 - Batman's Buggy Mr Freeze - $17.99

7885 - Penguin Sub - $34.99

7886 - The Batcycle: Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck - $49.99

No sign of the Tumbler so far.

Good spotting! I don't think anyone has reported on them yet.

Realy? wow usualy im late with stuff hmmm :wink::blush: i only posted it because i havent seen any posts with people saying they found them.....next time i go will check the price.

Ps: 3 weeks ago i found a EF sentry at BigW :oh::oh3: was $6.84 i was like WOW almost fainted.

I'll add another Indie sale to the mix.

Smyths stores in Ireland have a buy one, get the second half price sale. For some strange reason I was told that this applies to the latest crystal skull sets only and not the first four.

David

I checked Myer and DJs for sales at lunch and no dice.

However, I did notice the new Batman sets for sale at David Jones

7884 - Batman's Buggy Mr Freeze - $17.99

7885 - Penguin Sub - $34.99

7886 - The Batcycle: Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck - $49.99

No sign of the Tumbler so far.

Is this in Aus. *oh2* If so I shall ride my bike there this weekend! :thumbup: Since when did David Jones Get Lego 1st let only sell it :sceptic: