Sign in to follow this  
somelegothings_

[SWvsM] Cat. B - Ruckus on the Rooftops

Mqn57nt.jpg?1

In the quiet nights of Hell's Kitchen. Daredevil is chasing Bullseye. Yet, something unlikely happens. On the roof of a fairly damaged building Boba Fett flies up and aids Bullseye. Daredevil must make a choice, fight or die! Two assassins versus one hero? Uh oh. Hope Daredevil has a Sarlacc hanging around!

This build got rejected... Three times. I hopefully found a balance between experimenting with my rooftop scenes and staying cozy with one building. If you can see it, you can make out Foggy Nelson in his apartment below the build. My only regret on that is that I wish I furnished it more than a shelf. But it was fairly confined so, I did what I could with what I had. The background buildings were not much but I tried making some interesting looking buildings along with small beaten up buildings. With the contrast of colors too. So hopefully that worked. And the birds! Those were a last minute decision but I'm glad I didn't leave them out! Bullseye's building I think I executed well. My idea for Fett's was to be a bit more torn up but I don't mind what I had as I was very strict on the building limit (which I thought was smaller than the 64x64 or 62x62 this contest actually had!) Daredevil's building. I liked what I did on the bottom. I wish I added some patio doors to it though. And the swords were supposed to be vines. But whatever I actually really liked how this turned out!

There's another angle.

n9dI0nA.jpg?1

I'm pretty proud of my entries and wish other entrants luck with any last minute builds, it's been a pleasure being a part of this contest!

Thanks for reading, C&C very welcome!

-NuffSaid1996