OOPS I gave this the wrong title. Can a mod please change this to AoM Tower Phase 3: Reconciliation?

17005359478_d64bb7e3f2_c.jpg

Phase 1 here, Phase 2 here...

After several days of tense negotiations, the Arnarvhalli and local elves finally reached an agreement... but only after a contingent of Woody Hills dwarves arrived to see what all the fuss was about. Before long, the three groups were able (thanks to Alva's patience!) to secure a mutually agreeable solution.

17167170796_a9ed41c6cc.jpg

First, the dwarves appeared with wagons of tools, mundane lumber, and fine stone. Then, the elves and their druid began to work on regrowing some of the sacred treelings that had been cut down. After a few weeks, the new tower soared triumphant from the bones of the old one. Though the job looked well and done to the humans, the dwarves and elves have remained to make sure everything stays well and done.

17006953319_6b95bce4d2.jpg

Alva's part of the deal was an agreement to allow dwarven and elven scouts to use the tower as temporary lodgings, and for information to be passed freely among all three groups in collective defense of the region. Though some of her men grumbled at having to share the sparse shelter available in the shacks they'd set up nearby, Alva believed this was the first step toward creating a secure holdfast. She thought ahead with excitement to the report she would write to her father.

Bonus Shots:

17005357878_6ac77a3018.jpg

16985681337_46736a66a8.jpg

Edited by mccoyed

The development of this tower has been a pleasure to follow - And I am looking forward to seeing more of the storyline regarding the Frozen Beyond :thumbup:

Fantastic phase 3 build! :wub: The way you did the roof on the tower is excellent and I like the crane :thumbup:
That roof is awesome.

Thanks. It was probably the hardest part. Took a lot from SK on it.

That has become a mighty fine tower, great work!

Thanks Tomsche!

Lovely build! I've been looking forward to the phase 3! I love your AoM builds!

Thanks LV. They are some of my favorite builds to do.

And the final tower! Great work! I really like the base with the stairs.

Thanks Jacob!

The development of this tower has been a pleasure to follow - And I am looking forward to seeing more of the storyline regarding the Frozen Beyond :thumbup:

Much more to come, my friend.

Nice build!
Very nice build and good story!

Thanks guys!

Amazing work! :wub: I love the tower and the kitbash minifigures.

Haha! I don't do minifigs unless they're kitbash minifigs. :P

An excellent tower, the roof especially looks really nice and the crane mechanism adds a nice bit of activity! Great work!

Awesome tower, and it's good to see something happening outside kaliphlin these days!

topic got edited

Lovely finish, that roof, and the whole tower top, definitely look great :wub: The rock stairway path heading to the tower is excellent as well.

And of course, that crane :thumbup:

+Everything. -Nothing. Really, what's not to like? The tower, crane, rocks, vegetation etc all look good. Keep it up!

An excellent tower, the roof especially looks really nice and the crane mechanism adds a nice bit of activity! Great work!

Thanks! It was very hard to get the crane's payload to sit nicely!

Awesome tower, and it's good to see something happening outside kaliphlin these days!

topic got edited

Thanks Kabel!

Lovely finish, that roof, and the whole tower top, definitely look great :wub: The rock stairway path heading to the tower is excellent as well.

And of course, that crane :thumbup:

Thanks, SK. I always worry that those paths are too smooth and nice looking.

+Everything. -Nothing. Really, what's not to like? The tower, crane, rocks, vegetation etc all look good. Keep it up!

Thanks a bunch, Captain Dee!