Hey guys,

I completed the printing of my next custom minifig, and this is one several of you on this board have been waiting for the past few years. My first Assassins Creed-inspired custom minifig, Pirate Assassin! Let me know what you think in the comments below, and be sure to check him out at my website (link is in my signature below)

Here's the info on him:

Pirate Assassin

Front Side

14707866516_2be23b674c_z.jpg

Back Side

14733979662_0066b7d968_z.jpg

Second Face Printing

14558387557_bb8b24da65_z.jpg

Description:

Based on the popular game character, this fig features high quality 360 degree digital printing, custom made BrickWarriors accessories (a white Rogue Hood and Hidden Blades) - EXCLUSIVE TO THIS FIG, along with a BrickArms flintlock pistol and a Lego gold handled cutlass sword.

I'd like to give a BIG thank you to Ryan at BrickWarriors for his professionalism, his ability to collaborate so well, and for helping me bring my vision for this figure to reality. Without him, these Assassin figs would not have happened, so I want to thank him so much for his work on these amazing accessories!

This is hopefully the first of many "Assassins" to come.

Please let me know what you think! Let your thoughts, feedback, comments, and criticisms below, as I'd love to hear from you guys on this.

Thanks!!

Wow, I really like your figs, but this has got to be the best! The custom hood and knives are a great addition. Hopefully I'll get round to buying one this summer....

Looks great! I love all of the little details you put into this, right down to the seam on the front of his feet!

Never played the AC videogames, but that is one sweet minifig, brutha! I'll have to pick up one.

Sorry it took so long to reply, it's been a busy summer :sceptic:

Wow, I really like your figs, but this has got to be the best! The custom hood and knives are a great addition. Hopefully I'll get round to buying one this summer....

Thanks, LOTRfan, appreciate it! The custom hood and knives were really fun to design with BrickWarriors!

Wow, this looks awesome, nice work!

Thanks, Behemoth! Appreciate it, and glad you like!

Looks great! I love all of the little details you put into this, right down to the seam on the front of his feet!

Thanks, Ryan! That seam was the last addition I added before it went off to print, funny enough. Did I ever send you one of these guys? I can't remember. Let me know if I didn't and I'll get one in the mail.

Wow, design and print are flawless!

Another fun weapon!

Thanks, and yes, it is a fun new weapon, that is for sure. I even caught myself doing a little AC playacting with that thing, stealthily killing a LEGO British soldier :laugh:

Never played the AC videogames, but that is one sweet minifig, brutha! I'll have to pick up one.

Thanks, Colossus! Funny enough, I've only played the AC3 game just a bit, but I'm in the dark ages and still play only on my PC - plus I don't have the time like I used to play these games like I'd want. I never really got into the games even until someone asked for a decal of one of the figs from the first 2 games. I saw some images of them from the game and just thought they looked too cool to pass up. Next thing I know, I have almost the whole series designed..even some of my own British troops and officers. Just need to get some designs from the newest one, AC Unity - which I'd love to play!

This guy is pretty insane. Sadly a little too expensive for me. :wink:

Thanks, glad you like him and appreciate your feedback. Wish I could've made him cheaper, but the custom pieces and price to make those jumped his price up quite a bit. But, worth it in my mind, as those are the only AC-based accessories available for minifigures...something I really wanted to see come to life.

Assassin's Creed looks like a good potential license but not too suitable for kids. Very lovable fig and the hand knife is very awesome. Can't wait to see more!