Year: 2004

Pieces: 108

Minifigs: 1 Red Clone Trooper

Price: $10 USD

Unkown EUROS

Unkown GBP

Peeron

Brickshelf Pictures

This is my third review on Lego set 7250, Clone Scout Walker. This set came with a terrific minifig and a great Clone Scout Walker. This set contains a very rare and hard to get Clone Trooper. Wow, I can't believe LEGO made a Clone like this! I am going for the bronze medal and I wish to get it! Hope you enjoy my review.

Box

LEGO has made a terrific background for the Scout Walker. The scout walker entering the forest, while being shot by enemies and also shows the true potential of this set.

box.jpg

Random Page

In this picture, it shows what the legs look like if they were not attached to the body of the walker. You can also see that the legs can bend in three different places.

image008.jpg

Front View

This is what it would look like if you were a droid about to get killed. You can see the shape of the vehicle and what protects the clone trooper when going into battle, only a small section.

image001.jpg

Side View

Here, you can see how the legs look like when they are attached to the body of the walker. The clone trooper sits down to drive the walker. I guess he sits down so he would not fall off. In the front, you can see how big the main gun is with another gun under the first one. I guess that black cone on the back of the walker is a booster of some sort.

image003.jpg

Side View of Leg

Here you get an up close shot of the leg. It does not look that complicated at all. It mostly composes of two 1x6 joint pieces with some other pieces added to the side.

image006.jpg

Back View

This is what it would look like if you were a clone running behind the scout walker. You can see on the right side of the body is where the clone keeps his blaster rifle.

image005.jpg

Birds Eye View

If you were in a Republic Gunship flying over the clone army, this is what you would see of the scout walker.

image004.jpg

Special Piece

I just wanted to take a moment to look at this piece. This piece has a rare design on it, with the colors green, black and gray. The green represents the clones. The black and gray are there to make the piece stick out more.

image002.jpg

Minifig

Here we have a red clone trooper. This very rare clone trooper only comes in this set and has not been released again yet.

image007.jpg

Accessory

The only accessory that comes with this set is a blaster rifle.

accessory.jpg

Build: 8/10 (This was a fun set to build because of the connecting joints. This set took me about 3-5 minutes to put together.)

Playability: 7/10 (This set is fun to play with when you have a whole army of clones.)

Design: 8/10 (I thought the design on this set was a simple one and LEGO did a great job putting it together.)

Minifigs: 9/10 (This set came with a rare clone trooper and is great to add to my clone army.)

Price: 10/10 (Great price for a rare clone and a scout walker.)

Overall score: 8.4/10 (I thought this was a great addition to my collection and to my clone army. I would have to say it had a great price and would suggest this set to a Lego Star Wars fan to put on their list.

Well, that’s it for my third review, hoped you enjoyed.

My next review will be on a Mars Mission set.

LegoKing

My PTV Entry- Medium

My MOC Page

Great review Legoking! But I already said that in the Academy I think...

Now I can finaly give you a :thumbup: (I wasn't allowed in the Academy since I am no teacher)

Great review Legoking! But I already said that in the Academy I think...

Now I can finaly give you a :thumbup: (I wasn't allowed in the Academy since I am no teacher)

Thank you very much zorro3999! I am glad you like my reviews.

Nice review! This is one of my all time favorite Star Wars sets. Lego needs to make some more great cheap (under $15) Star Wars sets that arent battle packs. Thanks! :classic:

darthperson

Ah, I remember building this on Christmas Eve of '05... :cry_happy: I enjoyed building it very much, and I have recently rebuilt some of it after I found the pieces behind my dresser. This is truly a wonderful set, with a terrific scout walker from Kashyyk, and the only set to include a clone scout walker trooper. I wish TLG would make small non-BP sets again... The only flaws that I can think of for this set are its poor balance while standing and the megaphone gun. Great review, LegoKing, keep it up! :thumbup:

This is such a great set.

I remember ordering 10 of them when they came out.

Sadly they got lost in the mail and I had to rebuy them doubling the price :hmpf_bad:

A great little set with a cool fig and some great parts.

Indexed by the way

Good review LegoKing! My opinion of the set isn't so rosy though...

I was so excited about picking up the new RotS LEGO around the release of the film; so many great sets and I still have most of them still built!

But not this one unfortunately. Despite coming with the awesome clonetrooper I was pretty disappointed with this version of the AT-RT. It's just way too big in scale compared to the what we see in literature and film (it's almost the size of the Lego AT-AT!) and the shape and proportions just seem slightly wrong to me.

Still, it's an excellent Star Wars army builder and parts pack and I bought three of 'em. I managed to build a pretty cool speeder-bike out of them before using some of the parts to build my own version (which some of you might have seen).

Some people are so hard to please :laugh:

I remember ordering 10 of them when they came out.

Sadly they got lost in the mail and I had to rebuy them doubling the price :hmpf_bad:

Awww man. That must have been soul-destroying.

Edited by KimT
Double post merged and fixed - no problemo

This set is good with an awesome minifig, but I have always thought that the walker was too big comparing to the movie. I hoped we had a smaller walker with one more clone or a wookie.

Nevertheless, it has good parts.

I think TLG should of added another clone or wookie to this set. Also, the balance is horrificly bad, but I like the minifig!

Edited by LegoKing