Amset-Rah

Single Pane Action Theme Funnies

Hey guys. The licensed forum and Star Wars forum have funnies threads, as well as the special themes forum, so why leave the action themes out of the fun? Same rules as the other threads: Don't post anything that'll get you kicked out, no pics bigger than 800x600, etc.

As for themes, anything from Adventurers to Chima is fair game. I bet you money Oky is going to blow us away here as he has in the other threads. Anyway, I'll start with a (Crappy) one.

Inspiration_zps04ca275e-1_zps3944c3bf.jpg

Knock yourselves out, and I'll have more soon. I can't wait to see how creative you guys can be here.

These are amazing, guys! Way to make my morning. Still no sign of Oky yet, unfortunately, but you're doing great so far, fellas.

I think Zachattacx should be Oky until the real one gets here.

Agreed, but this thread is for anyone who has a funnie idea. If you have one, post it! I myself am easy to please, as the funnies we have so far are great.

I had this one in my computer for a while, never used it. But it was made before we knew about Ninjago continuing:

OTS1.jpg

:tongue:

-Sci

^That's a classic! Why did I miss that one? :laugh:

Somehow I feel I may be this thread's Oky, provided the man himself doesn't show up. Anyway, here's another moaner.

Diedinyourarmstonight_zps0b804752-1_zps79c28ea7.jpg

You see, zombies are old school. They don't try to keep up with modern K-pop trends. They prefer the hits of the 80s.

Edited by Amset-Rah

Last one for today, getting late:

*Chima Pet*

-Sci

:laugh: That is hilarious right there!

Nice start to this thread guys. Got some funny groaners, too! :thumbup:

^Agreed, that one's probably the best one here so far (Though not to brag I think the Monster Fighters/MLP funny is good, if you're familiar with the pilot)

BTW, new funny!

TwilightTroubles_zps290a3d2a-1_zpsd13b8285.jpg

Sorry that LV's face is blurred. Anyway, Bella over here thinks that Lord Vampyre is another Edward.

Edited by Amset-Rah

There we go! That's funny! :laugh:

Lord Vampyres probably pissed at Meyer for making Vampires look like sissies(sparkly skin, seriously?!).

Edited by Legocrazy81

There we go! That's funny! :laugh:

Lord Vampyres probably pissed at Meyer for making Vampires look like sissies(sparkly skin, seriously?!).

Thanks! I wish I had that hairpiece in brown so I could make Bella here look more accurate but it got the job done, right? I'm glad you guys are enjoying the funnies, be them mine or anyone elses (That Chima-pet is pure gold, Oky caliber)

And Wall, take your time, man, this thread isn't going anywhere. Good things are most certainly worth waiting for.

Anyway, this next one makes me wonder what logic a lot of Lego's sets entail.

MonsterFail_zpsca677374-1_zps2cf0f0e4.jpg

Edited by Amset-Rah