Sign in to follow this  
Rayskull

(MOC) Toxic Reapa XL

My neighbor gave me Stormer XL for Christmas (I was shocked...I'm 30 yrs), and i was suddenly hooked and inspired.

So I took Toxic Reaper (which was on sale for ....$6 so I bought two others (also on sale) and this is the result:

Please forgive the large sized images, (Windows 8 seems to have done away with MS Paint's scale function) :P

toxicxl1.png

Note the Predator like shoulder cannon; its adjustable. Also note the switch to conventional legs and the addition of a heel and toe.

toxicxl2.png

I shifted the canisters to his right shoulder to make room for his shoulder cannon.

toxicxl3.png

A little Action :)

okay maybe not XL but I used the double torso technique I learned from Stormer XL, I intentionally kept him as small as I could though :)

You might want to put a MOC that is mostly black (and lime) not on a black table...

Anyway, I agree with the other people here. He looks very nice and bulky. I also like the redesign for his back you gave him.

Slightly too small to be an XL, but still a very nice MOC. I still haven't gotten around to posting my version, which I built before summer 2012, and it's 2013 already.

Photos aren't very good, but Reapa is rather beautiful, I liked his plasma-gun (or how is it called?I forgot).