Sign in to follow this  
KAHUKA

The weirdest Bionicle names

I think the weirdest name is Lariska. :-D

Edited by KAHUKA

Please try not to post in all caps please, it becomes quite annoying to read...

...and as for the name, I think Zatth is rather strange.

I nominate EVERY Bionicle name. I even nominate "Bionicle" itself! Oh, and while I think about it, I nominate "Exo-Force" too! Anybody ever thought about the meaning of "Exo-Force"? "Outside-Power"! Yippie-Ya-Yeah!

Silly names ON!

IMO the weirdest name is Sanok. There is a city in Poland called Sanok. Or maybe Zyglak, reminding me some Polish words... The latest Bionicle names are all weird. :-)

Axonn, Thok, Pouks, Gaaki, Dume, Brutaka, Lesovikk, Fenrahk, Tuyet, Hydruka, Zyglak, Sanok, Elda, etc.

I know! I know!

Greg Farshtey

LOL!!! thats funny.But seriously what if he where to visit this site he would be mad. :-D

Edited by KAHUKA

Greg Farshtey doesn't sound very much like a BIONICLE name.

The weirdest would have to be probably Lesovikk or Gadunka. Yep.

But, guys, you can't be serious! Double letters make cool names! Vortixx, Zatth, Lesvovikk, Axonn, they all have double letters.

Bad grammar, anybody?

VK

Greg Farshtey isn't a bionicle He's the story writer.

Edited by KAHUKA

You know, most of the original Bionicle names are similar to New Zealand Maori. For example, 'Toa' means big, or strong, or something. 'Whenua' means earth or rock. I'm not sure exactly.

Anyway, I think the Barraki names are weird. Mantaxx? That's just manta with 2 x's on the end! :-P

Edited by iamded

I nominate EVERY Bionicle name. I even nominate "Bionicle" itself! Oh, and while I think about it, I nominate "Exo-Force" too! Anybody ever thought about the meaning of "Exo-Force"? "Outside-Power"! Yippie-Ya-Yeah!

Silly names ON!

I second that. *wacko*

Though my favorite must be: HAKKATAXXALUKRITAVVANUVIBAJSILAIVALUPPIDUPPIRUPPELDUPPSOMRAPPUX.. :-P X-D

Tragic names ON OFF.. |-/

HAKKATAXXALUKRITAVVANUVIBAJSILAIVALUPPIDUPPIRUPPELDUPPSOMRAPPUX.. :-P X-D

Thanks! I guess my first child will get this name! >:-) "Erm, you can call me... Tom!" :-D

HYDRAXON! HYDRAXOFF!

AXONN! AX OFF!!

Ultimate Dume. Or, misspelled, Ultimate Dumb.

And, my personal favorites; Hamunaptra, Imhotep, Velociraptor, Transistor, Hephaestus, Grout, Khamul the Black Easterling[whoops, that's a Ringwraith], and finally-Camera.

Dyrdenhackerahken Nuva Hordika Inika Onay Ioniclebay Amesnay reay Otnay Eirdway Kal IS NOT WEIRD!

My favorite are as follows.

~Ouagadougou

~Reykjav

You know, most of the original Bionicle names are similar to New Zealand Maori. For example, 'Toa' means big, or strong, or something. 'Whenua' means earth or rock. I'm not sure exactly.

Anyway, I think the Barraki names are weird. Mantaxx? That's just manta with 2 x's on the end! :-P

They got sued for that.

Lego>Maori (JOKE, PEOPLE...)

but really...

Kiwi birds>Makuta

Greg Farshtey isnt a storyline writer.

He's a talentless hack ;)

I know about 30000 people who would completely disagree with you (one of which, is me). And they all post on a friendly forum called BZP, a forum that actually cares about how many insults members throw at each other and everyone they don't like.

What amazes me more is how members here can post so vemonously and use winking emoticons at the same time. I really don't see why people think that is the best way of expressing opinions.

And, although I know I will get dissed for this, I say these things because I'm a Christian. The Bible and God guide my choices every day, and I strive to be as godly a person as possible. That includes not saying hateful things, and that is why I simply can not enjoy this forum any more.

I don't think many of the seemingly rude comments should be taken too seriously, Grievous. We just want to get our agressions out, which, while possibly coming across as hateful, is a rather harmless way of debating. It could be much worse... *sweet*

And I greatly respect your religion, and your opinions, even if I may not agree with either. IMO, it seems better to have some more liberties when it comes to expressing one's opinions, as opposed to BZP's way of banning whatever views could possibly be interpreted as slightly offensive. I prefer a heated debate to bones' self-elected rebel-crushin' control. But hey, each to his own!

And I don't think Greg is disliked as a person, really, many of us just tend to hate his writings. Some of us can be rather passionate at times. X-D

-Ikk

Edited by Ikki o' Moopyville

Greg Farshtey isnt a storyline writer.

He's a talentless hack ;)

I was mostly just reffering to him as a bionicle name due to his involvement in Bionicle.

I could pm him right now on bzp because im part of that site , and i also like bionicle and think that Greg Farshtey is a genius. :skel1:

Um, i know i'm not the first to say this, but i don't see how you could distingwish a "normal" bionicle anme from a "wierd" one. There all relativly sound the same. NO offesnse to the bionicle fans, but this just doesn't make sense to me.